CI Twin

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Let's put it this way.

Driving through the parking lot today I saw probably half a dozen modern twins and I wasn't even looking.

You can guess what that means 3 - 6 months from now.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
$150 off at jacks. They look fun. I'd say hell with it...find an over volumed (yet same height as your daily driver) thruster and just throw some twins plus trailer in. I did and fugging love it.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Yeah I think I can get this one at a better deal than jacks. I’ve tried the twins on short board before and didn’t quite work as well as a good twin fin design. This is honestly the first CI I’ve seen that appeals to me.

grendel95

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 1, 2005
SJC
Had one, just didn't have the drive I was expecting.

I'm a big fan of the MTF and I thought the twin would have a better low end with the wider tail, not so much.

I tried a couple fin sets in it too, not much change from fin to fin.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Duffy said:
Hope it works out for you!
Duffy said:
Hope it works out for you!
Will probably have first go with it tomorrow and put in the pigs you traded with me. Though if I can find my Aipa set that might be the set I like best since it’s not all that far off from my akila aipa.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
:rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin: