ci twin fin?

isurfcardiff

OTF status
May 8, 2014
I have one and it has a good amount of single concave with V out the tail, and was fun as hell. It has a funky really high tail rocker, but i think it works really good! Really nice pivot!

View attachment 120453View attachment 120454
I was referring to the Twin Pin...Lots of vee in the tail, and zero concave. You bottom contours look much better...and I have no doubt that board flies.

isurfcardiff

OTF status
May 8, 2014
I think he was talking about the pin twin which I think has different rocker and concave on bottom. I liked the rocker swallow twin pretty flat specially in middle and little off tail with single to spiral v off back. It worked great from mush to even hollow stuff my only hang up was 3rd box and how board worked even better as a thruster with AM1's:foreheadslap:
Yes...you understood

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Is this similar to the MTF altered that Dane rode for a while, but with a wider tail?

If memory serves right this was pre album and others modern twin trend and MTF altered is more foiled may have a little more nose rocker.

Reactions: jkb

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Is this similar to the MTF altered that Dane rode for a while, but with a wider tail?

The retro twin that i had has a wing to swallow tail... the MTF doesnt have a wing, it just goes straight to a pulled in swallow tail. Not sure about the rocker on the MTF, but the retro twin definitely has a staged rocker (another feature that i dont think Tomo's boards have).

HSY

OTF status
Aug 15, 2011
The retro twin that i had has a wing to swallow tail... the MTF doesnt have a wing, it just goes straight to a pulled in swallow tail. Not sure about the rocker on the MTF, but the retro twin definitely has a staged rocker (another feature that i dont think Tomo's boards have).
From what I've seen, MTF is a wing to a small swallow tail. MTF altered (dane's version) just goes from a bump to the small swallow tail.