CI Taco Grinder

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
Who's ridden one?

After hearing Wade Goodall talking about surfing P Pass on one, I had a closer look, and it's a beautiful board. Beef up the dims, and even I could probably have fun on it.

Curious to hear how they go, and a comparison with the Ghost would be especially helpful.

Edit: Wade at P Pass - last section of Pentacoastal. If you haven't watched it, you're in for a treat:

Last edited:

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
Always thought the Taco Grinder was an appealing looking board. That P-Pass section is pretty heavy.

Have played around with the dimensions a few times. Board is a little bit anemic as is for my tastes.

But I don't really ride CIs. Probably wouldn't personally pull the trigger on that over a Ghost which I feel gets run through more hands.

ChaseTMP

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo

Synopsis, Wade at 5'10" and 170 rides the Taco Grinder at 6' with heavier glassing (what he rode at P-Pass) and rides step down TC's at 5'10

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
Always thought the Taco Grinder was an appealing looking board. That P-Pass section is pretty heavy.

Have played around with the dimensions a few times. Board is a little bit anemic as is for my tastes.

But I don't really ride CIs. Probably wouldn't personally pull the trigger on that over a Ghost which I feel gets run through more hands.
6’4 x 19 1/2 x 2 5/8 would make me happy in Indo.

ehiunno

OTF status
Dec 27, 2019
I think they used to have a few of these at Wise in SF. Now I'm wondering how they were ordering them because I don't think the stock options of skinny and extra skinny would cut it at OB lol.