CI Mid Twin

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Noel said he was going to review the Revo, but it doesn't look like he's doing it anymore? I was curious to hear his thoughts on that board.
I think that he only reviews boards that he can say good things about, so as to not step on any toes I guess. So I guess he no likey. He certainly didn't surf it good in his hip surgery video, understandably.

Reactions: ReForest

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
That's it. I need the color. Or go without the wetsuit entirely. I think Northern Shores will really make a statement when he ditches the wetsuit :eek: AND then performs a proper soul arch.

Alex showing us how it's done (1:50)- fade, soul arch bottom turn, kick stall to frontside layback. :jamon: All that's missing is a beavertail. Oh, and he should have done a flyaway. Not overly exagerrated. Just a little flick of the board over the wave to punctuate his leashless bonafides.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bluengreen

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I think that he only reviews boards that he can say good things about, so as to not step on any toes I guess. So I guess he no likey. He certainly didn't surf it good in his hip surgery video, understandably.
I was kind of thinking the same thing! He might not have liked the board. Weird.

There is a new Machado board coming out. Maybe he will like that one mo betta.

bluengreen

Michael Peterson status
Oct 22, 2018
SF x Encinitas
Alex showing us how it's done (1:50)- fade, soul arch bottom turn, kick stall to frontside layback. :jamon: All that's missing is a beavertail. Oh, and he should have done a flyaway. Not overly exagerrated. Just a little flick of the board over the wave to punctuate his leashless bonafides.

This edit is ridiculously good. The definition of radical. This guy and Robin Kegel are criminally underrated. I'll take this any day over the smooth, tasteful and bland stylings of the CI team.

Reactions: Bman76 and One-Off