CI Mid Twin

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Who in their right mind buys boards off that ****?
This is what a 7'2" looks like IRL. In your own head the Loveless 7'2" is really cool, but it's just a repainted BIC. BICs are great boards though. Had one myself. Traded it for a windsurfer and regret it now. I'd wager a BIC goes better than any shitlength on the market. Can't be far off, as any board will beat a 7 foot singlefin pintail with a rounded bottom and V plowing the seaweed.

View attachment 147252

Paying 3 months of hard labor for some jazz hands and a floater is a joke.
View attachment 147251

I'll set you up with jazz hands and a floater for $100. Gold colored! Bespoke leash plug and custom fins for the board. You have not experienced!

View attachment 147255

If you wanna surf in good in small waves, get a longboard and practice.

The shitlength fad is dead.
keyboard jockey build in the latter photo lolz

Reactions: Northern_Shores

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
Surfing lesson-

Moar bend in zee knees.

Fifty dollars pleeze.
I thought we surfed these board stiff legged to elevate ourselves from the hunched- over shortboarding plebs?

Edit: Saw a clip of Dean Howard surfing the CI Yurine and it's just all BIC-shreds on the shoulder. Board is thrash.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I thought we surfed these board stiff legged to elevate ourselves from the hunched- over shortboarding plebs?
Next lesson-

No, not stiff legged. It does help if you arch your back and then put your hands behind you. If you must hunch over then go for the cheater five. You need to watch more Alex Knost videos.

ps I don't get why no one hoots for me when I do my soul arches? They are really classic.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Noel said he was going to review the Revo, but it doesn't look like he's doing it anymore? I was curious to hear his thoughts on that board.

• Haha
Reactions: i_ride_spinnaz