Christopher Hitchens: "The barbarians never take the city until someone holds the gates open for them."

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Well, substitution errors are being made all around.

You need to take measures but you need to do it gently. Don't spook the herd is the # 1 rule.

That is where trump is SOOOOO fvcked up and the retards don't get.

He wants trouble because he thinks he can use it to clean more $$$ out of the cupboards.

Good for him, not for the US.

DUH!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
FecalFace said:
You are confusing equality with some kind of special treatment that nobody is asking for.
Wrong.

Just look at all the CacaMilopoulis anti-Muslim threads.
As a general rule I don't like Islam. It has brought or maintained assbackwardsness to nearly every country where Muslims are the majority.

It makes perfect sense for Westerners not to like Islam as it's regressive and oppressive in nature.

The bigger question here is why you seem to like Islam so much.

Of course I'm sure you would have the same viewpoint if it were loads of fundamentalist Bible thumpers convinced the Bible was to be the literal law of the land in the political sense and who felt sexual deviance was a crime worthy of execution. Right?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
casa_mugrienta said:
FecalFace said:
You are confusing equality with some kind of special treatment that nobody is asking for.
Wrong.

As a general rule I don't like Islam. It has brought or maintained assbackwardsness to nearly every country where Muslims are the majority.

It makes perfect sense for Westerners not to like Islam as it's regressive and oppressive in nature.

Of course I'm sure you would have the same viewpoint if it were loads of fundamentalist Bible thumpers convinced the Bible was to be the literal law of the land in the political sense and who felt sexual deviance was a crime worthy of execution. Right?
There are plenty backwards ass Christian countries.

It's about individual people/societies, not about the religion.

You are a confused little man.

Koran teaches more or less the same as the Bible.

Look at Shackwell. He went to church this morning and this afternoon he's praising a pussy grabber.

People are retards. Religion is just an excuse.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
FecalFace said:
casa_mugrienta said:
FecalFace said:
Wrong.

Koran teaches more or less the same as the Bible.
:roflmao: you really are dumb as a soggy box of dog biscuits.

do you ever re-read what you've written before you post it ? :applause:

you constantly run your yap about retard power. the erbb has gauged you as maybe 7-8 i.q. points beyond being a clinical retard (maybe...).

however, there is a limited amount of entertainment value in your bb role as insect/assclown numero uno. so keep on chittering. :wave2: