Christian Beamish

Lowqi2

OTF status
Mar 17, 2013
Anyone ridden his Rifle Ranger model, there’s a channeled twin fin that looks really good as an alternative step/better wave board. Thoughts?3C58F43D-D6BD-4AE7-BF24-440C7C9AC4F8.png

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Curious what has you interested in surfboards by this shaper?

I see boards by Mr. Beamish in the 7 foot range sell for $1300 new.

He must have quite the shaping resume.

Lowqi2

OTF status
Mar 17, 2013
I know he’s a reputable shaper. This particular model is pretty much what I was looking. and it’s a channeled twin which I love. Love to hear some first hand experience, and description of rocker/bottom contours/rail foil

bluengreen

Michael Peterson status
Oct 22, 2018
SF x Encinitas
I almost ordered something from Christian but got cold feet. Cool big wave surfer/shaper/writer. Outlines and foils always looked a little off to my eye, but what do I know.

Would love to hear some ride reports.

Oh, and for the record, he quoted me $800 for a custom 6'6 Old School Twin with clear glass. Glass-ons for no extra cost. Don't know where Casa is getting this number.

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I almost ordered something from Christian but got cold feet. Cool big wave surfer/shaper/writer. Outlines and foils always looked a little off to my eye, but what do I know.

Oh, and for the record, he quoted me $800 for a custom 6'6 Old School Twin with clear glass. Glass-ons for no extra cost. Don't know where Casa is getting this number.
$1250 OTD

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
$1250 OTD

Just checked out that daydream link :ROFLMAO:the ultimate hipster shop

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W

I've moved my wide point up a little on my most recent boards, but that looks way, way forward. To me it looks like you have a 6-3 with the tail curve of a 7-0.

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
Hey,
Came across this board and really dig the outline. Any info on it?
I just YOLO'd a 6'4 Gibbons twin from Mollusk SB and really really like it. Might need this one!!! Thanks!
oh man could have been yours i sold it . Did you get one of those sweet keel fishs from mollusk? The board in the pic was 6x20.5x2 5/8 twin plus trailer set up .I only tried the trailer once as the twins provided enough hold .With the flatter entry rocker and foam it paddled like a beast for the points i had in mind and replaced my Ag 6’8 el nino board.The board seemed to come alive the bigger it gets ,will have you day dreaming about well overhead lined up walls that go for days. sadly with injuries it didnt get much use and went to a new home.Allan makes great boards

Reactions: rowjimmytour