Chris Ward / Psycho Ward new board sponsor

Mar 9, 2016
Its not cool to be a wife beater Im not saying that but this is a surfing thread and Ward is one of the greatest that ever set foot on a board.

If you cant see that then you suck

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Who else besides lawyers is defending the people in that list :roflmao:

jbd

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2002
JAX BCH FLA.
jaxbeachgallery.blogspot.com
Yewman said:
Its not cool to be a wife beater Im not saying that but this is a surfing thread and Ward is one of the greatest that ever set foot on a board.

If you cant see that then you suck
I could give a $hit if you are a great backside tube rider if you hit women, you're a loser.....PERIOD.

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
i think yewman sees this as a marketing opportunity for watermark surfboards but is struggling with the basics of advertising 101.

pro tip yewman - less talk about the domestic violence and more claiming about how amazing the boards work.

Mar 9, 2016
"""i think yewman sees this as a marketing opportunity for watermark surfboards but is struggling with the basics of advertising 101.

pro tip yewman - less talk about the domestic violence and more claiming about how amazing the boards work."""

- LOL this is true and why I dont work in marketing and lay bricks for a living. Im gonna shut up

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Yewman said:
There would be no lost without Wardo. Lost isnt the lost of old. Its all haircuts and smoothies. Say what you want but hes a fantastic surfer. If a little Rock n Roll

I grew up in the eighties where people were getting smacked all the time Hell my father would smack me. People fuck up but they are still people and often are still good people and surfing needs people who surf with style and raw power and emotion.

Lost groomed Chris into the Psycho Ward! Since he was 13. He's like the Michael Jackson of Surfing! Nobody has ever had that much raw talent.

Its horrible to see what the industry has done to him

You probably should go burn all your DVD's and music collections though:

Johnny Depp
Mel Gibson
Sean Penn
Chris Brown
Emma Roberts
Nicolas Cage
Charlie Sheen
Carman Electra
Steven Segal
Dennis Rodman
John Lennon
Ozzy
Mickey Rourke
Tommy Lee
Christian Slater
Vanilla Ice
Sean Connery

All convicted for Abusing their spouse!!! Plus like 200 other well known people you probably worship half of these guys.
Ah cool nevermind man what was I thinking? :rolleyes:

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
That is one of the shittiest lists of creative people I've ever seen.
Makes sense to add Wardo to it.

And what's your problem with smoothies?

Redeyes

OTF status
Jan 16, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
Did Kala or someone ban Wardo from Hawaii? Haven't seen a clip of him there in a couple years now. I have seen clips of him in PR and Mexico. So he can travel.