Chris Rock gives a Masterclass in handling the WOKIES.

LipService

OTF status
Feb 10, 2017
I watched last night, and although I like Rock, I wasn’t that impressed with it.

For starters, his delivery was not good. He’s basically shouting and repeating himself the whole time.

The jokes themselves – a few chuckles, but his total reliance on the N-work and being very crude – that’s fine, but there needs to be some balance with actual jokes.

I agree, the recent Chappelle was much better.

Reactions: Sharky

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
There ain't a white man in this room that would change places with me. None of you. And I'm rich!!

-Chris Rock
:roflmao::roflmao:
That's because he's short. Short people got no reason to live. And the whites of his eyes are yellow? Has he had a hepatitis check? :eek:

Lebron. Would.

:dancing:

LipService

OTF status
Feb 10, 2017
Oh, and off-topic, it’s weird how a few of you feel the need to attack GromsDad, regardless of what he posts. Pathetic actually. It makes me wonder what sits behind those keyboards, and reminds me of this:

1678211290113.png

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Oh, and off-topic, it’s weird how a few of you feel the need to attack GromsDad, regardless of what he posts. Pathetic actually. It makes me wonder what sits behind those keyboards, and reminds me of this:
I agree. occasionally gromsdad will post something surf related or otherwise innocuous and he'll get razzed for it. Makes no sense.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

View attachment 149784
This is just like Y U ATTACC TRUMP WHATEVER HE SAY

Maybe because everything he says is so stupid?

Nah, that can't be it.

It's because people HATE him. :roflmao:

No reason. :shrug:

PS "attacking" is a little much

Reactions: kidfury