Chonies

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
My lady says my chonies make me look quasi-homeless. I'm a 6/$20 Haynes boxer briefs guy, but apparently need the $35 a pair upgrade. Will this improve my quality of life?

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
They are so much more comfortable. Just do it. Also wife will be more in to your package if it's in some expensive, young douche bag, sporty chonies versus whatever old man hanes sh!t you're wearing. Spray the new ones with axe body spray. LOL.

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
At 50, I need all the help and support I can get down there.

Gravity's not just a good idea, it's the law. Somehow, I have like three square feet of scro flesh.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
my son swears by ethikas but I haven't tried yet.

TBH, the stretchy adidas boxer briefs from costco are amazeballs and they're not expensivre

tsenn

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 11, 2004
san diego
I've done Patagucci for years...but at $35 a pop, a little pricey...btw, cotton no bueno if you do any work or hiking...

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
I'm going to drop a revelation on you guys.

I used to go commando for years. Then I started working in places where bending over and showing my crack was frowned upon. So I switched to boxer briefs and then had this issue of them riding up on me.

So what do I do now, wear board shorts under my work pants. Now I'm not talking desk job work attire, but industrial type.

I can bend over now without fear of butt crack or underwear showing. They also don't ride up and keep me cool sice there is nothing hugging my skin.

The other added benefit is I work in water treatment (Seawater desalination) so I may get wet at anytime or have to do some "work-related" diving. So I am ready to get wet anytime!

Try it, you might find you like it!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I've done Patagucci for years...but at $35 a pop, a little pricey...btw, cotton no bueno if you do any work or hiking...
They aint what they used to be. They changed up the stitching and went to Tencell, which is a lot warmer than Capelene. The reviews used to be consistent near 5s until they switched over, now they are around 3.5, with lots of faithfuls leaving bad reviews and only good reviews from new customers. They have another SKU with a lighter grid-type material that is also crap. I still have pairs of the old version that are pushing 10 years old, and they're the first thing I would pack if there's a wildfire.

I used to think that Patagonia was a company that valued customer loyalty and feedback. It's clear that they don't.

Reactions: r32 and tsenn