Chiropractor

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
od, I just clicked on the link and there's my chiropractor. Here's the address if you scroll down:

Elite Performance Chiropractic: Travis C. Ehlers, DC, CCSP
9235 Activity Rd Ste 108, San Diego, CA 92126

Reactions: MACSAN

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
There's a great surf chiropractor in Encinitas

Keith Warde Sports Chiro
A surf chiropractor. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

RRT relies upon the science of resonance. Like the piano note vibrating the corresponding guitar string across the room, the target absorbs vibrational energy and oscillates. Same principle as the opera singer who can vibrate a crystal glass across the room until it breaks. RRT operates at a frequency over 3 times faster than the fastest competition. The energy is absorbed by the denser tissue and it begins to vibrate breaking up scar tissue and adhesions.

Why isn't "doctor" :roflmao: Keith being hung in the public square.

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
A surf chiropractor. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

RRT relies upon the science of resonance. Like the piano note vibrating the corresponding guitar string across the room, the target absorbs vibrational energy and oscillates. Same principle as the opera singer who can vibrate a crystal glass across the room until it breaks. RRT operates at a frequency over 3 times faster than the fastest competition. The energy is absorbed by the denser tissue and it begins to vibrate breaking up scar tissue and adhesions.

Why isn't "doctor" :roflmao: Keith being hung in the public square.
Private healthcare is great!

Reactions: tacos

MACSAN

Nep status
Sep 5, 2009
Don't give your money to those charalatan witch doctors with no proven effect on anything but their own wallet.
Most yes, but I've lived the last twenty years with a back injury and I find that occasional chiropractor combined with exercise and stretching helps me.

Reactions: urchined