Chilly Middy New 6'8 $600

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
Thi
Id' buy in a heartbeat if I lived closer. Love it.
Thanks L-Killa, badass board to be sure, came and someone missed a decimal point on the thickness, the model most definitely leans more toward performance than mid-length cruise, and rails FOILED. Frothing for replacement

lofatkilla

Legend (inyourownmind)
Apr 13, 2004
VENTURA, CA
Thi

Thanks L-Killa, badass board to be sure, came and someone missed a decimal point on the thickness, the model most definitely leans more toward performance than mid-length cruise, and rails FOILED. Frothing for replacement
Can you tell me the difference between the MIDDY and MID Strength? Looks like your MIDDY has a more pulled in nose?

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
Can you tell me the difference between the MIDDY and MID Strength? Looks like your MIDDY has a more pulled in nose?
Hey, sorry I just saw this. supposed to be pretty much the exact same thing just in smaller dimensions but I was actually surprised when it came but the nose was far more pull than I expected. Actually pleasantly surprised for what I had in mind for it.

This finally went yesterday, sold

lofatkilla

Legend (inyourownmind)
Apr 13, 2004
VENTURA, CA
Hey, sorry I just saw this. supposed to be pretty much the exact same thing just in smaller dimensions but I was actually surprised when it came but the nose was far more pull than I expected. Actually pleasantly surprised for what I had in mind for it.

This finally went yesterday, sold
Thanks, I emailed Chilli. You are correct. Same board as Mid Strength but nose is 1/4 narrower. I ordered a 6'6 for my local point and as a travel board. Now the wait begins!!!

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
Right on! That's pretty much exactly what I was thinking of at four and some head high + OBSF. I doubt you'll wait very long, of course, it always feels like forever though...

Reactions: lofatkilla