Chic-fil-LGBTQIA+

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Can we get back on the chicken topic?

Fuck Wendy (assuming Duffy hasn't JUST finished with her)

Chick-fil-A can suck my dong.

Popeye should stick to spinach.

I'll take a number 10 with a side of slaw.

Screenshot_20230603-184124.png

:jamon:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Only if it's Popeye's.
I lived in Houston for a spell, had a friend Johnny Johnson. Gentleman of color, 6’6”/275 lbs that could absolutely destroy a bucket of chicken. Take a leg and pull out the bone without enough left to interest the ants. Hit the high notes like Al Green. His favorite was the Church’s in his hood. Church’s in general is garbage but the one in his hood was family run and #1. Mexicans don’t understand what real fried chicken is. Mores the pity. Any other way to cook the bird, yes. Fried right, nyet.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I lived in Houston for a spell, had a friend Johnny Johnson. Gentleman of color, 6’6”/275 lbs that could absolutely destroy a bucket of chicken. Take a leg and pull out the bone without enough left to interest the ants. Hit the high notes like Al Green. His favorite was the Church’s in his hood. Church’s in general is garbage but the one in his hood was family run and #1. Mexicans don’t understand what real fried chicken is. Mores the pity. Any other way to cook the bird, yes. Fried right, nyet.
Its just called Church!

• Haha
Reactions: ElOgro