Cheeto explains the Cheeto effect

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Man, I really miss the rolly heads for threads like this.

Everytime he starts the sentence with "I don’t know if you know this", you know that something insanely moronic is coming up.

"“Number two, it is many times more expensive than that old incandescent bulb that worked very well, and very importantly, I don’t know if you know this, they have warnings. If it breaks, it's considered a hazardous waste site. It has gases inside. And read what they say. If it breaks, bring it to your local whatever, have it wrapped — what are we doing?” he continued."

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Obsessed. Repeating trump nonsense means you’re obsessed. What difference does it make the utter drivel he expounds? The stock market is soaring and he has sex with pretty girls!

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Is Cheeto a prescription drug addict? a speed freak? addicted to adderall

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
It doesn't take an Einstien to see what an utter, and complete idiot this person called the POTS is.
I really don't care who, at this point, becomes the next leader (as long as it isn't Pence-Pecker)
It is, however, a statement of the stupidity of the nation as a whole if this numbskull is elected again.
Hey you, Cheeto supporters? Including you GromsDad, how do you support what this a$$hole says on a daily basis?
It's absurd what this POS puts out there daily, and if you think what he says and does daily is normal and OK... well... It says a lot about who you are.
Rant over, flame away orange man BAD.:( supporters.

Reactions: kidfury

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Of course Duffy would think that was a stand up routine.

Dummy dum dum.

I can say that because he has me on ignore and can't read this because he's a pussy.

Fun fact, incandescent bulbs would make him more orange, not less.

It's all the same to a dummy.

Bring back clean coal!