Chargers/Raiders

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The Chargers beat the Raiders quite nicely today and I am completely conflicted by this. Was a Chargers fan since the Alworth/Hadl/Garrison days, through the dark ages of Harland Svare, the Fouts years, and all the way up through Junior and on to Phil Rivers. But no more! Fook those guys, and especially their money-grubbing weasel-sh!t owner.

But today they beat the Raiders, which is always a good thing, Part of me wants to be happy, but part of me still loathes Alex Fooking Spanos and his team.

Junior Seau, just to keep it surf-related.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Gruden is even worse of a play caller than an evaluator of talent and that's saying something. Carr is shell-shocked and scared to throw the ball past 15 yards. Paid $100 million to the wrong player. Yeah, so a bunch of draft picks next year? Gruden will fuck it up. Tampa Bay fell hard when he started tinkering with personnel.

It's crazy but I felt more optimism when Jamarcus Russell was QB. :drunk:

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
You're just upset they moved....its ok if you're still a charger fan
Get your playoff tickets now, play off at the StubHub :rockin:

I've been a ram fan for 40 years & I'm happy they're back & doing well, so I know what its like when your team bails on you

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I’m still a Charger fan however I didn’t get any tattoos to worry about. I’m a Saints fan too, since the Archie Manning days. My coal miners daughter wife is from Pittsburgh, brother in law has a coveted block of. Season tickets. So far all my favorite teams doing a pretty damn good. Note, because I’ve shared waves with Drew Brees I feel some brotherhood in the bond of surfing.

b.r.

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2003
Leucadia
www.youtube.com
After Spineless moved the team to L.A. it has been enjoyable rooting against the Chargers after being a lifelong suffering fan. They will probably win a superbowl now just to spite the San Diego fans.

Last summer my wife was in Vegas and I had her buy me a 10$ win bet on the Saints to win the Superbowl. will cash 200 if they win it..
Go Saints..

what will probably happen is the Chargers will beat the Saints - Rivers beats Brees just to add to my lifelong suffering ...

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Rams :jam_on:
almost blew it yesterday end of the game with that stupid last possession play calling. but 9-1

Drumsurf

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 4, 2012
Beach
i'm no longer a Charger fan but am a Phillip Rivers fan and have been watching this year. Team looks good. Tough 2nd have of season schedule however.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
Rivers can throw straight bullets when he wants to.
Still not a chargers fan and the Raiders looked like dog sh!t.
As a Texans fan...Yea Carr does that. He's not a great under pressure QB

His first season in Houston was rough nut he had a shitton of fumble recoveries??
"Carr was sacked 76 times in the season, an NFL record for most times a quarterback had been sacked in a season"

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
the janitor said:
the rapid decent of the Raiders has once again entirely freed up my Sundays of any need to watch the NFL :banghead: :monkey:
I know how you feel. :roflmao:

Considering how the team has responded to Gruden, I bet Jamarcus would be a better coach and motivator. :thought:

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
the janitor said:
the rapid decent of the Raiders has once again entirely freed up my Sundays of any need to watch the NFL :banghead: :monkey:
why are the Raiders still in the NFL.
there's CFL teams better than them

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
stu dog said:
the janitor said:
The 49'ers looked so great against them. Or the Raiders are so extremely bad that they made the 49'ers look great???? :shrug:

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
I don't say the "C" word.....................but their defense is solid, Rivers isn't turning the ball over, and Gordon is a stud

DAMN!

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Leaverite said:
stu dog said:
the janitor said:
The 49'ers looked so great against them. Or the Raiders are so extremely bad that they made the 49'ers look great???? :shrug:
I'm going with the Raiders being bad version

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
the janitor said:
stu dog said:
the janitor said:
:fight: :monkey:

Sad but true. At least our fans will still stay until the end of the game :bricks:
cause they got nothing better to do than be drunk losers :nana:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
the janitor said:
Leaverite said:
stu dog said:
the janitor said:
I'm going with the Raiders being bad version
I am dreading the games against the Chiefs.

The spread may be in the 30s and will be covered before halftime.