crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
LOL

I don't like bigoted assholes.

I'm not shy to tell them that.

That's not "anybody I disagree with".

It's just vile assholes.

You on the other hand are miserable cünt who chases the same 4 posters around to insult them because you disagree with them or something.

What did mundus or Hall say that offended you?

I can give you 7363528 things that your dickwad friends here said that anybody normal should be offended ab9ut.
And all you do is suck their dicks.
Not a word of complaint about their vile posts.
Good work.

Lastly, I got banned because those who dish it out can't take it and go cry to the mods.
Iflee and grapeboi of all people. :roflmao:
Have another beer and go to bed. :poke:
I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Dave has a gig in London tonight. Sold out. Three more scheduled for London after that. Sold out.

Then he is winging his way across the pond for a couple of more gigs in the states. He has Joe Rogan opening for him. :roflmao:

I'm betting those sell out.

I think he's going to be OK. And I'm pretty sure he knew exactly what he was doing.

Personally, I'm so offended by everything that I am only watching Hello Kitty cartoons from here on out.

Animal rights activists be damned!!

:dancing:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Dave has a gig in London tonight. Sold out. Three more scheduled for London after that. Sold out.

Then he is winging his way across the pond for a couple of more gigs in the states. He has Joe Rogan opening for him. :roflmao:

I think he's going to be OK. And I'm pretty sure he knew exactly what he was doing.

Personally, I'm so offended by everything that I am only watching Hello Kitty cartoons from here on out.

Meow.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

And Nickelback sold 30 million records worldwide.

Dumb people live everywhere.