Changing mat thread

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I switched from the bin with a lid to the open bucket because I didn't want anyone breaking my window for a stinky wetsuit.

It also helped me avoid leaving my suit in the car, in general. But moving helped with that too.

Reactions: SixtyGrit

b.r.

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2003
Leucadia
www.youtube.com
I always made fun of people with their little mats, I always used an old towell if anything, then one day I was surfing Georges and a guy drove off leaving behind a little doormat type thing with a wave design, now I'm that guy. Now I wanna get a little saw horse to put my board on next to my truck. and a rinse kit! yewww

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I used to bring a little Rip Curl logo'd mat made out of neoprene that someone gave me at some point. Now, I usually forget it at home. I only miss it when my feet are numb.

ReForest

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2020
It was a poke at YOUR very thinly veiled racism with that pic - tasteless.

If I were you I’d delete that photo - or change your handle to
Millennial-Archie-Bunker
No racism here. Just a random picture I found on the internet when trying to make a joke about myself fitting into small spaces.

Even the original poster of this photo (on Reddit) did it out of love for the cuteness of the photo (see link below).

I think you sir, see racism because you're either too uptight or are racist yourself. Watermelon is delicious and this kid looks quiet content in his personal tub.
https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/1h4w91

Apr 10, 2024
No racism here. Just a random picture I found on the internet when trying to make a joke about myself fitting into small spaces.

Even the original poster of this photo (on Reddit) did it out of love for the cuteness of the photo (see link below).

I think you sir, see racism because you're either too uptight or are racist yourself. Watermelon is delicious and this kid looks quiet content in his personal tub.
You‘re not getting it… that’s the problem. Plenty a times folks on here toe the line n occasionally breach it. sometimes it’s funny or whatever. you posting that photo is neither.

It’s in bad taste And speaks to your character by defending it.

• Haha
Reactions: ReForest

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13

oh come on man

ReForest

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2020
You‘re not getting it… that’s the problem. Plenty a times folks on here toe the line n occasionally breach it. sometimes it’s funny or whatever. you posting that photo is neither.

You're not getting it.

Its a picture...

Of a kid...

In a bucket...

That's it.
If you see the color of his skin as an issue - that's on you. If you see him holding a watermelon as an issue - that's on you. If you see anything else beyond a kid in a bucket - that's on you.

Reactions: waxfoot

Swallow Tail

Michael Peterson status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House

It’s good clean fun bro, got a sponge n everything to prove it. He did such a good job he got a piece of watermelon. N Reforest is very progressive - he’s had gay friends for like over 15 years.