Chalk up another for the FBI. Chinese researcher/ spycases dropped.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I have a friend who's a captain of a local PD. He said the FBI is operationally-incompetent, but they have money. If you need money for a local operation, you bring them in, you do the work and they take the credit.

My sister works for an enforcement arm of the government and said that the local branch of the Feebs are constantly pestering her for information and reports, never doing their own. "Why don't you stop answering their calls?" I asked. She didn't answer. I think it has something to do with the left-over prestige of the FBI.

Ever notice that Antifa continues to operate unopposed, the federal charges against most Antifa were reduced to wrist slaps? Why do you think that is? Meanwhile 1/6 protestors, whom we now know were instigated by the Feebs, are charged to the max?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
You continually describe "conversations" with all sorts of different people, all of whom somehow present information that conforms with your limited and skewed world view. I think you make up a lot of stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: afoaf

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
I have a friend who's a captain of a local PD. He said the FBI is operationally-incompetent, but they have money. If you need money for a local operation, you bring them in, you do the work and they take the credit.

My sister works for an enforcement arm of the government and said that the local branch of the Feebs are constantly pestering her for information and reports, never doing their own. "Why don't you stop answering their calls?" I asked. She didn't answer. I think it has something to do with the left-over prestige of the FBI.

Ever notice that Antifa continues to operate unopposed, the federal charges against most Antifa were reduced to wrist slaps? Why do you think that is? Meanwhile 1/6 protestors, whom we now know were instigated by the Feebs, are charged to the max?
I worked with FBI agents for most of my career (as well as Secret Service, Customs Enforcement, NIS, OSI, RCMP, PGR and dozens of other alphabet agencies). Your friend is spot on re the FBI overall operational capabilities (this doesn’t include the FBI SWAT or other operational specific investigators). The FBI recruits educated applicants with accounting, law, technical, etc., specific expertise to enhance investigations into criminal activity. The key word is “investigations”…. The Bu is an “investigative” agency. Period and yes, the rule (not the exception) is to ensure the Bu is credited at the conclusion of every investigation be it bank robbery or fraud, kidnapping over state lines, interstate thefts at the higher thresholds, etc. The stories/experiences with the Bu are mostly head scratchers. By the way, local LEA are not the only groups who see the Bu always attempting to take credit… every “non-Bu” agent I have ever worked with had similar feelings towards getting credit regardless of whether due or not. Suits with badges…

Reactions: PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I worked with FBI agents for most of my career (as well as Secret Service, Customs Enforcement, NIS, OSI, RCMP, PGR and dozens of other alphabet agencies). Your friend is spot on re the FBI overall operational capabilities (this doesn’t include the FBI SWAT or other operational specific investigators). The FBI recruits educated applicants with accounting, law, technical, etc., specific expertise to enhance investigations into criminal activity. The key word is “investigations”…. The Bu is an “investigative” agency. Period and yes, the rule (not the exception) is to ensure the Bu is credited at the conclusion of every investigation be it bank robbery or fraud, kidnapping over state lines, interstate thefts at the higher thresholds, etc. The stories/experiences with the Bu are mostly head scratchers. By the way, local LEA are not the only groups who see the Bu always attempting to take credit… every “non-Bu” agent I have ever worked with had similar feelings towards getting credit regardless of whether due or not. Suits with badges…
This explains a lot. Thank you. So the Feebs recruit people with upper-middle class skills who have graduated from increasingly-Woke institutions and share their values. These values lead to what they decide to investigate. Here's an example:

Do you need a SWAT team to arrest a 70 year-old man with no violent record? They increasingly look like the Cheka.

Reactions: john4surf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

add the FBI to the Sky Is Falling list, I guess...

also, your last paragraph is insane and rotten with lies

weirdo

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Look at this sharp investigative work protecting ARE DEMOCRACY
Lol. Our bureaucrats are getting dumber and more evil at the same time. This is funny, depressing, and terrifying.