Central Park Karen has been fired

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
I like to hunt with my pack of cocker spaniels. You haven't seen savage until you have watched 30 cocker spaniels rip an endangered species to shreds!!

Uh oh. I think I'm getting hard.

Cell bitch!!! Get over here.

Hold all my calls for five minutes please...

In all seriousness, I have trained a cocker spaniel to hunt.

He scours the beach for the dirty diapers the tourists leave behind. Cleans that sh!t up.
GWS Exotics, new mini series coming soon.

Sponsored by Skippy

Reactions: GWS_2

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I had to seriously talk my sister out of getting a dog in Brooklyn

chicks go crazy with the nurturing instinct and can’t think logically when it kicks in
I'll date a woman with kids

I'm less inclined to date a woman with a dog to the point of it almost being a outright disqualifier

the ones with dogs are the ones that never got hitched and they use it like an emotional crutch,
but don't put any of the work in to train them or manage their behavior

I've had some pretty awful experiences

Reactions: Billy Ocean

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017

I'm less inclined to date a woman with a dog to the point of it almost being a outright disqualifier

the ones with dogs are the ones that never got hitched and they use it like an emotional crutch,

yes, and they also buy them on cuteness factor alone with no regard for how well the breed is suited to their lifestyle

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

People will use their horses, dogs, and children to assert dominance.

It see this pattern play out over and over again.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Grew up hunting with Chesapeake Bay Retrievers. As far as I'm concerned.....the only proper duck dog there is.
Have has friends with that breed.

Very happy dog, very friendly, goofy and smart, protective, a little on the 'mouthy' side, rather willful but responds well to training.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I don’t disagree in theory

im just trying to imagine in reality being in Central Park and trying to tell some crazy dog lady to put a leash on her baby

im pretty sure i would just walk away because that’s usually a no win situation, even though she’s technically wrong
You are obviously not a birder that knows the rules of that particular location.

Reactions: afoaf

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019

The other side of the coin is I have a personal rule.

Don't do business with people who are anti dog.

They're defective.

Don't get me wrong, I'll take their money, but if it comes to a situation where there needs to trust, fairness and reasonable behavior, nuh uh.

Reactions: afoaf

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
People will use their horses, dogs, and children to assert dominance.

It see this pattern play out over and over again.
Your so right, my wife sometimes communicates with me through our dog. Example: oh Tabby do you need a walk? Translation.. take out the damn trash. Or Tabby are you getting sleepy? Turn off the tv it's time for bed. I could go on but it gets weird.

Reactions: Autoprax

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The other side of the coin is I have a personal rule.

Don't do business with people who are anti dog.

They're defective.

Don't get me wrong, I'll take their money, but if it comes to a situation where there needs to trust, fairness and reasonable behavior, nuh uh.
Is it OK to be anti-yappy-dog? :unsure:

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Is it OK to be anti-yappy-dog? :unsure:
Hell yes. My neighbors have an Australian cattle dog I fantasized about killing. Dog needs a fucking job. Or the owner needs to get a clue. Really, there's nothing wrong with the dog. It's the owner.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
That sounds like an episode of Portlandia.
"Militant birders ruin another day in the wilderness" should be the title of the episode, and it takes place in the wilds of the the North Park blocks (see below).

Thematic elements are "I'm more right than you" (entitlement), "law and order interpretation" (busybody do-gooder with chip on shoulder taking refuge under posted signs), human niche wackiness (bird nerd versus dog nerd), and social power structure wrapped in common sense entwined with stubbornness. A subplot will include Powell's Books people getting into it with some nearby micro-brewers on lunch break with regards to Frisbee throwing near people eating lunch.

1590688064354.png

PS
When I was but a wee lad, the North Park Blocks were full of derelicts, hobos, bums, and dead enders. A place to be avoided. As I got older, it was a place to have some beers before a show at the nearby Satyricon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Billy Ocean

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Hell yes. My neighbors have an Australian cattle dog I would like to kill. Dog needs a fucking job. Or the owner needs to get a clue. Really, there's nothing wrong with the dog. It's the owner.
My neighbor has two of them and they bark at every person or thing that walks by. Can't enjoy dinner on the deck, can't even take the trash out without the yapping. Hell, they're barking right now. I sometimes lean over the fence and bark loudly at them and it really makes them freak out. Next best thing to putting a shock collar on them.

All those pythons that were let loose in the Everglades could really be put to good use.

There were a couple yappy dogs where I was camping this weekend. And when that bobcat/coyote loudly killed a rabbit in the middle of the night, absolutely dead silence from those dogs. Hilarious.

Reactions: mundus

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Hell yes. My neighbors have an Australian cattle dog I fantasized about killing. Dog needs a fucking job. Or the owner needs to get a clue. Really, there's nothing wrong with the dog. It's the owner.
I love those dogs but I could never own one unless I lived out in the sticks and had animals that needed herding. Sticking a dog like that in a 60x50 suburban back yard is like owning a Husky in Death Valley - it's just cruel.

Reactions: GWS_2