Central Park Karen has been fired

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Other peoples dogs usually suck.
Some dogs are just mean to people outside the pack regardless of training. It goes from indifference to outright dislike. So yeah, other peoples' dogs do usually suck in one way or another.

My dog usually doesn't like my friends at first

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Some dogs are just mean to people outside the pack regardless of training. It goes from indifference to outright dislike. So yeah, other peoples' dogs do usually suck in one way or another.

My dog usually doesn't like my friends at first
Your dog barked at me nonstop until I sat on the couch. And then played fetch on the stairs with my son for hours. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The other side of the coin is I have a personal rule.

Don't do business with people who are anti dog.

They're defective.

Don't get me wrong, I'll take their money, but if it comes to a situation where there needs to trust, fairness and reasonable behavior, nuh uh.
don't get me wrong....I fkn love dogs

I just hate to see people use a fellow mammal as a ploy

currently, I have visitation rights with three neighbor dogs so I get my licks

I don't think I'd live in NYC, but if I did, I'd probably still have a dog. I've never really not had a dog in my entire life.
IF DISLIKING A RICE POST IS WRONG I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifallalot

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I used to like dogs but it eroded over time

first my wife insisted on getting a dog pre kids. We lived in an apartment and I didn’t want it but she insisted so I said you take care of it. Of course she didn’t and the dog was insane and completely untrained

then years later we are dog free but have a big yard in a neighborhood where a lot of slobs walk their dogs

there are a bunch of trees in our side yard so the neighborhood slobs early in the morning think they can just let their dogs sh!t in my yard and I won’t notice

I don’t blame the dogs but there are enough owners of dogs who suck that it’s a problem

I’ve now started to notice how much dog sh!t there is in every public place where people bring their dogs. It’s really shocking how much sh!t is everywhere