Central Coasters...

tsenn

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 11, 2004
san diego
Locals...what's going on up in SLO, Morro Bay, Cayucos area? Taking a family trip up to AG and Atascadero and will most likely head over to the coast...Everything open? Restaurants and bars?
Thanks!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Seems that restaurants are allowing patio seating for eating and having a beer outside. Inside dining is not happening from what I can tell.

Tasting rooms are starting to open. Even if you are not a wine person they are usually okay with you bringing a picnic or take-out so long as you buy some wine to drink with it. Lots of them have food trucks parked in front as well.

Plenty of outdoor stuff to do, surf or no surf.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
In SLO:
Inside dining is a thing again, but make reservations because dinners are booked out.
Some regular bars are open, but I can't say which ones so you'll just have to look around.

The surf is still closed. Beaches are open, but the waves, all closeouts.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Was in Moro bay and Los oso last week. Moro seemed open. Outdoor and some indoor seating. Shops were open and Wavelengths didn’t make me put a mask on but the employees were wearing them.

There‘s some sweet Padillacs in there.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I always do a tour of Hearst Castle, but I'm an architecture nerd.

There is a zip line place in Paso Robles, i think, thaty was kind of cool. I don't know if the Rona has it open or not.

You could also have a beer with R32. Get a job as a moderator yourself.