CBD Oil Vape

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
I was thinking of trying this to help with stress. I'm not much of a pot smoker as I don't feel relaxed when I'm not productive so Ive heard CBD would be a good alternative.

Has anyone else tried this to ease the stress?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
My wife just tried cod in a powdered form 2days ago. She said it didn’t do anything for her. But I’m not so sure. We were driving 9 hours, and, well, not that I’d say she was happy, she was way more relaxed and didn’t complain about how long it took or anything else
So, I think it was subtle, but it was only half of a dose
She tried the relief 20:1 which I bought in Denver
your mileage will vary
cowabunga
rg

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I was thinking of trying this to help with stress. I'm not much of a pot smoker as I don't feel relaxed when I'm not productive so Ive heard CBD would be a good alternative.

Has anyone else tried this to ease the stress?
Pot has evolved. Strains of sativa will make you uber productive.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Personally, I would stay away from the vape. This whole vape thing is kind of ambiguous. So many problems these days with the legal, over the counter stuff, but they also add a lot of flavoring additives/oils to these products that could produce an allergy.

Edible would be the best/safest. Even taking CBD drops as an oral dose.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
i wonder how bad that oil is for your lungs. cant be as bad as burning stuff to suck into your lungs. but it cant be good either...

Witchipoo

Michael Peterson status
Jun 16, 2010
East of Malibu
I vaped CBD when I was doing chemo, because it provided instant relief from the nausea, etc., but now I use the drops because seriously, fuck vaping.
I absolutely hate THC, but the CBD drops seem to do wonders for my stress levels. It's subtle, as in not noticeable at all, but I really think it helps. Not all brands are created equal, though, so do your research.

Reactions: PPK96754

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
CBD infused ointments... Good.
I've posted here about how well it works on simple aches ad pains (our friends make their own and share with us).
As a past smoker, thank god I quit (I'm committing ErBB suicide here, I quit after 20 years, after starting at the age of 40 on long-range fishing trips) there's no way inhaling ANYTHING is going to go well in the long run for anyone.
DON'T smoke anything, it's not good for you... PERIOD!
Old Man Dad over :)

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
If you want to be productive take Adderal, Vayvance, or Rtalin.

Stress control is about control of the Vagus nerve(s)

Last edited:

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
If you want to be productive take Adderal, Vayvance, or Rtalin.

Stress control is about control of the Vagus nerve(s)
I did those in college, I hate them. Never going back! Those actually slow my thought processes down so I can concentrate which is good, but they make you feel like sh!t, especially in the afternoon when you start to crash.

Oceanslide

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2008
Oceanside, CA
I do not know details, but my wife is a nurse and says there have been many (sudden and irreversible) deaths occurring recently from people vaping. Something about the vitamin E oil and whatever else is in them causing a coating in the lungs and inability to breathe. Many.
If you do vape, please look into this.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
CBD is modern day snake oil. I've got chronic tightness in legs and lower back from sitting at desk job. have literally tried every remedy on the market. massage creams - check. yoga balls - check. foam rollers - check. PT - check. CBD gummies - check. CBD oil - check. CBD vape pens - check. none of that had long term solutions over the last three years+ when my leg tightness really was debilitating (post El Nino '16 been struggling every winter with tightness). As far as CBD goes: gummies = nothing. CBD oil (Nano Craft) = only affect was diarrhea cleanse. CBD vap pen = it does relax you at night going to bed, but experience sore throats from the pen and stopped. The most effect tool I've found so far is the percussion massage guns. On Amazon got a knock off of the Hypevolt (retail $350) for $200. that's what will work to relax your muscles, or get a massage weekly at $100-ish per session

Reactions: Havoc

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
I do not know details, but my wife is a nurse and says there have been many (sudden and irreversible) deaths occurring recently from people vaping. Something about the vitamin E oil and whatever else is in them causing a coating in the lungs and inability to breathe. Many.
If you do vape, please look into this.
The THC/CBD oil cartridges with more than normal Vitamin E we’re illegal (neither medical or recreational legal). Black market stuff. Not something you’d most likely get in a CA dispensary. Still, legal oil pens can be harsh on your throat. From talking to other people it’s maybe more the pen rather than the cartridge

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
CBD is modern day snake oil. I've got chronic tightness in legs and lower back from sitting at desk job. have literally tried every remedy on the market. massage creams - check. yoga balls - check. foam rollers - check. PT - check. CBD gummies - check. CBD oil - check. CBD vape pens - check. none of that had long term solutions over the last three years+ when my leg tightness really was debilitating (post El Nino '16 been struggling every winter with tightness). As far as CBD goes: gummies = nothing. CBD oil (Nano Craft) = only affect was diarrhea cleanse. CBD vap pen = it does relax you at night going to bed, but experience sore throats from the pen and stopped. The most effect tool I've found so far is the percussion massage guns. On Amazon got a knock off of the Hypevolt (retail $350) for $200. that's what will work to relax your muscles, or get a massage weekly at $100-ish per session
IMO its a market saturation problem. There's so many friggin CBD products out right now that its tough, and expensive, to figure out which ones work. There's a lot marketing hype and no certification that you are actually ingesting what you thnk you are.

Plus there is some evidence to suggest that you need other cannabinoids and/or THC as cofactors for it to really work its magic. Even then, nothing works for everyone. YMMV

Reactions: jkb

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
IMO its a market saturation problem. There's so many friggin CBD products out right now that its tough, and expensive, to figure out which ones work. There's a lot marketing hype and no certification that you are actually ingesting what you thnk you are.

Plus there is some evidence to suggest that you need other cannabinoids and/or THC as cofactors for it to really work its magic. Even then, nothing works for everyone. YMMV
I've found this to be true. CBD by itself is really just placebo effect. The only thing that it's scientifically been proven to do is reduce some inflammation, I believe. But even then, CBD type and dosage are probably very important.

But when combined with TCH, it can be a stress reliever. Not for everyone, but for some. I get the stuff that's a 10% THC indica/sativa hybrid and 10% CBD. It definitely puts me in a calmer state, but then again, maybe it's just the THC alone.

I vape it, but it's not in oil form. It's ground up flowers that are heated up below the combustion temp so as to extract the THC and CBD before you carbonize them. It's still healthier to ingest, but as far as vaping/smoking goes, I think this is probably the least harmful way to go about it.

I also make sure I buy from legal pot shops who are required to test their product and I only get organic weed.

Reactions: grapedrink

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
I think that I will definitely need a low dose of thc, as long as it doesn't make me tired.