CBD flower?

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
At the link provided, you can't actually buy that Grow Forever seed at $75,000 a seed.

Click on the Buy now, and you are taken to White Widow with a buy price of 5 seed for $69 bucks.

All the other GMO seeds they are offering is the same sort of bait and switch.

It is a joke or scam or clever advertising.

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Last edited:

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
At the link provided, you can't actually buy that Grow Forever seed at $75,000 a seed.

Click on the Buy now, and you are taken to White Widow with a buy price of 5 seed for $69 bucks.

All the other GMO seeds they are offering is the same sort of bait and switch.

It is a joke or scam or clever advertising.
Known scam company

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Worth note that "GMO cannabis seeds" can refer to the "strain" GMO, later renamed "garlic cookies" because GMO isn't great marketing to some, but still sold as GMO by many.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
And do not come with the "cross breeding" rhuderalis and sativas/indicas mix... Been hearing that crazy rap song since the 90's.

:roflmao::monkey:

When in doubt, step into your garden, plant some things, figure it out.

:waving:
"Bruce Lee" strain. Successful rhuderalis x OG cross breed. Most of them suck, though.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Sensi Seeds, just to name one, has several entire lines of "heirloom seeds" which are sold thru their website, that are actually Monsanto's.

Not going to name who told me, let's just say an individual, large investor, likes to come down to this island for recreational purposes... and while drunk one day, let that slip, during a conversation about just how engrained Monsanto is in todays western world... This was over a decade ago mind you.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Growing up all the older heads use to get excited counting "generations"
i.e. This is 7th generation West Virginia sinse-bud. Right-non torkin' sh!t man. Make your hair turn white.

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Cannabis must be treated like mutts;
If you keep a strain pure, it loses potency generationally.

Have to cross new strains in to retain plant vigor, and flower strength.

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Sensi Seeds, just to name one, has several entire lines of "heirloom seeds" which are sold thru their website, that are actually Monsanto's.

Not going to name who told me, let's just say an individual, large investor, likes to come down to this island for recreational purposes... and while drunk one day, let that slip, during a conversation about just how engrained Monsanto is in todays western world... This was over a decade ago mind you.
BBC documentary link ... It's on Netflix

Titled "Who profits from Morrocan Hash?"

Worth a view, over simplifies the entire thoroughly complex and multi-layered situation IMHO, but they do cover that time in the 90's when the RIF valleys were innundated with genetically modified Dutch cannabis seeds.

It's corn and cannabis, I cannot for the life of me think of any crops that have been MORE generically modified.

Both have become pest, drought and even poor farmer proof through decades of genetic modification.

Not sure what all the hullabaloo is about, to be honest, especially knowing how much better the real thing actually is, sans messing with it genetically.

:shameonyou::socrazy::crazy2::dancing::geek::coffee:

Last edited:

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Are You Good. ???

Don Harris . My blackness, He paddled out at Point Arena. The Outside. He didn't come back.

Afoaf, This is the guy who made KSUSA. Kneeboarders..... Peace Profound Donnie.

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
IMG_20200917_110644.jpgIMG_20200917_110804.jpg

My good friend asked me if all you experts could check his garden to see if there's any of that useless CBD weeds in there so he can pull them like the invasive pests that they are.

Just asking, for a friend, you know?

Last edited:
May 24, 2020
I use a CBD flower; I like it. In general, experienced tried everything, but (within reasonable limits).
I also love flowers, the most ordinary ones. I believe that flowers are one of the most beautiful things on our planet. They can raise any mood and decorate any holiday and any room.
By the way, I recently had a wedding, and the whole hall was decorated with beautiful lilies. It was magical. Of course, this is very expensive, you may think, but thanks to the bloom and wild discount code, it cost me very little.
After the wedding, I decided that I wanted my own flower shop. I really hope that I will succeed.

Last edited:

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
20210207_082855.jpg

Leftovers from Saturday night... 2 flower press. Couldn't get through to the end of the honey oil... Always enjoy the Sunday morning quiet wake n bake, birds chirping, trades returning, storm blowing away... Back to the water by tomorrow when all the swelling from last week dissipates!

IMG-20210206-WA0004.jpeg

And this beautiful lady above is my 1 CBD plant for this winter.

Observations... They are 100% genetically manipulated. Evident to me in many different ways:

-resistance to pests and mold (unnatural in ANY strain I have ever grown in 40+ years of sowwing seeds)

-shape of leafs (natural seeds produce imperfect plants, there's always one leaf that's amorphous, grows longer on one side than the other or has more jagged edges on one side than the other... Nature is like that, even snowflakes that appear perfect, when observed under microscope, show imperfections. We used 70x magnification to observe them and found none.)

-look (they just look too perfect, like the leaves I used to draw in my high school notebooks during boring classes, or the waves without a drop out of place, for that matter.. nature always has a hidden imperfection. It is what defines nature, Imperfections.)

Will report back after said plant is completed, dried, cured, consumed in all of its possible variants: flower, oil, tincture, ointment, etc...

Disclaimer: posted this for a good friend who has no internet acces, smart phone, or even land line... He lives in a Barranco, hidden from the world. Not telling where, so don't ask.

:waving::shaka::monkey::unsure::coffee::alien:

Any plants I personally grow are 100% consumed IN MY HOME!

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2020
Chicago
Are the flowers worth experiencing? I only tried oil and some gummy bears a while back, so I’m curious on how they compare. Is the effect stronger than what you’d find in processed products and thus has an increased risk of addiction? I’d like to start using again, mainly edibles, so my friend recently bought CBD chocolate from https://www.infinity-cbd.co.uk/collections/cbd-chocolate-uk and he had only good things to say about it.

Last edited: