CBD flower?

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I've smoked CBD flower, used a pure CBD vape, and taken CBD drops.
None of it does shlt, without thc. A little CBD helps make high thc weed better, though.
Get some "jellyfish" flower from Glass House in Santa Barbara. Try it on its own, then mixed with some citrusy Sativa.

Reactions: Boneroni

PeterDj

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 11, 2018
Yes all drug dealers like to lace weed with more expensive hard drugs for fun
Is it really more expensive? When you factor in the costs of growing and then smuggling large amounts back in the day vs. some chemists mixing batches in his bath tub. I don't know really, just thinking about that movie training day. Then I think about countries where weed is still illegal, it is actually cheaper to get hard drugs because it's easier for them to smuggle. The point is now we can quantifiably determine long term side effects of weed without being corrupted by potential contaminates like hard drugs.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Is it really more expensive? When you factor in the costs of growing and then smuggling large amounts back in the day vs. some chemists mixing batches in his bath tub. I don't know really, just thinking about that movie training day. Then I think about countries where weed is still illegal, it is actually cheaper to get hard drugs because it's easier for them to smuggle. The point is now we can quantifiably determine long term side effects of weed without being corrupted by potential contaminates like hard drugs.

research was done, ages ago. israel.

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
My wife bought an OZ of AC/DC buds. 18/1 THC/CBD I believe.

I vaporized it and did yoga after and felt like I was more in touch with my body and it felt great.
No THC effects at all.
My wife likes it, and it seems to work decent so far, for pain associated with osteo arthritis in her hip.

It's still weird as crap though, seeing this huge bag of weed that doesn't get you high :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Weed must be one of the most Genetically Modified substances on this planet.
Right? I :roflmao::shameonyou::socrazy: at folks who don't want to understand this.

Brass tacks: the plants very name... CannaBis?

Canha Bisexual?

Yet, we humans 'create' Sinsemilla?

Seedless? Like your grapes, your watermelon?

Ever try growing a store bought Avocado? Beautiful tree, Why no fruit?

By the by, the 70's called, they want their heirloom seeds brought back....

IPSO FACTO!

enjoy your store bought "weed".

Literally.

Reactions: Leaverite

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Right? I :roflmao::shameonyou::socrazy: at folks who don't want to understand this.

Brass tacks: the plants very name... CannaBis?

Canha Bisexual?

Yet, we humans 'create' Sinsemilla?

Seedless? Like your grapes, your watermelon?

Ever try growing a store bought Avocado? Beautiful tree, Why no fruit?

By the by, the 70's called, they want their heirloom seeds brought back....

IPSO FACTO!

enjoy your store bought "weed".

Literally.

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
When you have a place like Zarabanda Farms for a neighbor. Mid Atlantic Bro....
I'm not going to argue about their seeds or stems....

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
And do not come with the "cross breeding" rhuderalis and sativas/indicas mix... Been hearing that crazy rap song since the 90's.

:roflmao::monkey:

When in doubt, step into your garden, plant some things, figure it out.

:waving:

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Again, when you say GMO, are you talking about inserting genes from other species into cannabis or hybridization from selective breeding?

Food crops have been bred for centuries.....corn/yeast/hops/tomatoes/peppers/apples/citrus/bananas/coffee/etc have all been selectively bred before the 20th century and gene splicing, are they GMO?

Just trying to understand what people mean. Not trying to say cannabis hasn't been modified from the original germ line.

Just think about blueberries for a second. Growers and nurseries always tell you to plant more than two so that some pollination can occur even though they are self-fruiting and don't need a 2nd plant. Because hybrid vigor is a thing, and the hybrid is the seeds inside the fruit which is usually commensurate in size/taste (with the hybrid seeds). So is this hybridized blueberry GMO?

Last edited:

PeterDj

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 11, 2018
Also the problem with Monsanto and GMO companies is they patent their genes. Then if a neighboring farmer ends up getting his natural tomatoes cross pollinated by the monsanto gmo farm, monsanto goes after them for patent infringement.

PeterDj

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 11, 2018
^ - Farmer should counter sue for contamination.
yeah, they should, plus trespassing. But, small farmer does not have the resources. I think there is/was some class action suit being pushed by Erin Brokovich or someone like that. The entire ability to patent genes is just super scary.

Reactions: Mr Doof

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
All I know for certain in, I've tried crossing those lines, it doesn't work. Has to be done in a laboratory. Seedless grapes, seedless watermelon, the whole corn thing... Sinsemilla Cannabis. IE:Seedless Weed.

There's more money in having you buy seeds every year. Hear that one before? Cannabliss in terms of money. Those Dutch guys knew what they were doing separating the plants.

But that's not what I meant...

Click here... Openly advertised GMO Cannabis seeds for sale

That's just one.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
That's crazy. The seeds link is crazy entertaining! That's the stuff dreams are made of. I remember reading the ads in the back of high times and even rolling stone growing up and having it all planned t out that point.
Kids, if it seems too good to be true, it's too good to be true.