CBD flower?

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Anybody tried this stuff? Almost 000 thc but people say it gives a nice groovy feeling.
Any positive experienced or regular users /believers here?

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I guess that's what I'm asking, thank you. I have been using an 89% thc disposable vape pen for my grooviness but if the bubba cush cbd flower could help me chill, lessen the pains that would be better than those cbd oils you don't know where that comes from but the flower, is self explanatory.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
i use some cbd oil sublingually that my nephew shipped me out here from the states. don't notice a thing, but that could entirely be due to the amount of thc i consume.

use some of the "pet blend" on my old pitbull, she hates the taste, but "asks" for it daily though. so, there's that i guess.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
In high school my friends german shepherd would sit pretty and beg to have bong hits blown at her nose and when she got a big one her ears would drop and tail start wagging cheerfully. I didn't really approve of this though others swore she loved it.

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
personally, it just seems to me that anything CB* in the cannabis field is like the new version of the IPad thingy.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I drank a CBD lemonade the other day and had a great afternoon

I don't think I'd smoke

also, disposable vapes are wasteful and pollutant. get off that shiz no matter what.

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Own CBD flower is not great idea
Y not? I've grown plenty of CBD only strains.

Never had a problem. Actually, it's easier to grow than the THC plants IMHO.

Been growing since I was 15, just turned 55 last July..... Trust me, I seem to know what I'm talking about.

:monkey:

PeterDj

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 11, 2018
Y not? I've grown plenty of CBD only strains.

Never had a problem. Actually, it's easier to grow than the THC plants IMHO.

Been growing since I was 15, just turned 55 last July..... Trust me, I seem to know what I'm talking about.

:monkey:
Why are CBD only strains easier to grow? My understanding is limited, but Hemp is Cannabis Sativa with low less that .3% THC, also know as Cannabis Ruderalis. CBD is mostly found in sativa strains. However, nearly all strains now are hybrids. So are you saying it's easier to grow sativa dominate vs. indica dominate strains?