Catfight at Pipeline

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
I guess Moana is married. Shes only 21.

Might be LDS? They always get married early in my experience.

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
I found that was an exploitable issue when living in SolCal -- lots of sh!t talking, few broken noses. Street fighters don't make threats . . .I'm no badass but have had my ass kicked enough so that getting punched in the face doesn't freak me out.

You've never seen a girl fight until you've seen southern Black chicks throw down.
Preferably at a Waffle House or Chuckie Cheese

• Haha
Reactions: PPK96754

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
I should clarify.

For those not really from Hawaii.

The stretch of land from Kahaluu to North Shore is a heavy polynesian community that is predominately Latter Day Saints. The temple is there in Laie.

The foodland there used to not sell alcohol but that may have changed.

I said maybe she is LDS because they usually get married much younger and she is from that area.

Reactions: ZZ Soft Top

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
I should clarify.

For those not really from Hawaii.

The stretch of land from Kahaluu to North Shore is a heavy polynesian community that is predominately Latter Day Saints. The temple is there in Laie.

The foodland there used to not sell alcohol but that may have changed.

I said maybe she is LDS because they usually get married much younger and she is from that area.
Still no alcohol in that Foodland! Thought she was one of Rocky Point Jones clan? Mikala them. Maybe not. They're not Mormon. But if her married name is Wong who knows. Wongs are a big Hawaiian Mormon family in Laie.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Street fighters don't make threats . . .I'm no badass but have had my ass kicked enough so that getting punched in the face doesn't freak me out.
Been a long time for me but the look on a sh!t talker with no intention of fighting's face when you pop them in the nose is always funny.

"You hit me" - umm yea you got in my face and said lets go??

Edit: I am a pussy and run from fights now, in my younger days I maybe enjoyed a good scrap.
:foreheadslap:

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
have to say brazos have dramatically improved over the last few years - think they were tired of the rep - hate to say it bc i hated brazos, but now have some good brazo friends who surf well and are mellow
hate to say it as well but there's a couple brazilian's who live near me and surf and they are pretty freaking chill. one of the og locals got his car stolen with boards in and one of the brazos gave him two shortboards with fins and a leash.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Been a long time for me but the look on a sh!t talker with no intention of fighting's face when you pop them in the nose is always funny.

"You hit me" - umm yea you got in my face and said lets go??

Edit: I am a pussy and run from fights now, in my younger days I maybe enjoyed a good scrap.
:foreheadslap:
Its always funny when people like Tati do stuff like that.

They do something stupid and then play victim.

Reactions: santacruzin

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
hate to say it as well but there's a couple brazilian's who live near me and surf and they are pretty freaking chill. one of the og locals got his car stolen with boards in and one of the brazos gave him two shortboards with fins and a leash.
I know a few brazzos (is that term derogatory) too and they have always been super nice.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
If I was Moana, I'd still be pissed. Tati doesn't burn any guys but then drops in a Moana? You guys don't think that was intentional? She did it cause it was another girl and thought she could get away with it. Just like that Jacob zeke kid saying that the lineup was all kooks so he thought he could get away with doing acid drops onto the 1 foot burgers.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I've surfed with Tati numerous times, she's a high level burn artist and strategic back paddler. Tried to get cute and paddle under me once, I got a 6'4 wingspan and paddled over her back and whispered near her, "I'm GOING." She never paddled under me again.

She definitely uses her ASSets to paddle under and get waves from bros, kooks, old dudes, etc.