Car Rental Crisis In Hawaii

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
looks like the season just kicked off
Cat2 now was a Cat1 yesterday still a way off.
looks like it has a west bound hard on

View attachment 112978

thinking of the Marriott Kaua'i Beach Club at Kalapaki at the end of summer/fall for a week
Just shuttle in from the airport and hang out at the resort, surf/swim kalapaki if there's waves and no runoff (lepto)
kind of pricy though
Wait, isn’t your birthday around the end of October? We’ll be there (Kauai-Poipu)October 20th - 30th. Let’s make it a dual party week. Surf, swim snorkel and just relax. Then we can kidnap PPK and sneak him down to the South Shore for the aforementioned. (With Harry of course!)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PPK96754

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
Wait, isn’t your birthday around the end of October? We’ll be there (Kauai-Poipu)October 20th - 30th. Let’s make it a dual party week. Surf, swim snorkel and just relax. Then we can kidnap PPK and sneak him down to the South Shore for the aforementioned. (With Harry of course!)
was thinking about it
need to talk to my brother
peak season prices look bad and car rentals too
that's why I figured the marriott or someplace with a shuttle to and from the airport
do the whole tourist destination resort thing
i'll let you know

littlewave

Michael Peterson status
Nov 15, 2009
Orange County
I got off of unemployment because I knew, I could make more money which I am with a big increase of hourly pay. My skills, set my wage and I was just asked by a very popular restaurant owner if I liked where I'm working. "Absolutely" I replied. He just smiled and nodded his head. "Good for them. Thanks Pete."

@ mr.? If you were 20?? I'll run yer azz over at 75. Try and keep up! ;)
I'm going from 3 to 6 days to bank my road trip to either the desert ( New Mexico, AZ, Utah, etc) or up the West coast starting in San Diego to Vancouver Island. $$$$ hungry driven. Shipping my Sequoia over and living out of it. Banking the $$$ until October.
Hit me up when you come out this way, dinner’s on me.

Reactions: PPK96754

ringer

Tom Curren status
Aug 2, 2002
Huntington Beach, California
I got off of unemployment because I knew, I could make more money which I am with a big increase of hourly pay. My skills, set my wage and I was just asked by a very popular restaurant owner if I liked where I'm working. "Absolutely" I replied. He just smiled and nodded his head. "Good for them. Thanks Pete."

@ mr.? If you were 20?? I'll run yer azz over at 75. Try and keep up! ;)
I'm going from 3 to 6 days to bank my road trip to either the desert ( New Mexico, AZ, Utah, etc) or up the West coast starting in San Diego to Vancouver Island. $$$$ hungry driven. Shipping my Sequoia over and living out of it. Banking the $$$ until October.
That's an interesting choice of roadtrips, PPK. I would personally choose the SD to Vancouver one, but you can't go wrong with the Southwestern Experience.