Capitol Riots/Insurrection Part Deux?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Meh, who cares if they protest there. I’m assuming Congress won’t be doing any actual work the day of the protest?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Just boarded a flight out of LAX. Security was notably stepped up like I haven’t seen since the days after 9/11. It was hard to miss. Wondering if there a credible threat? Could be this? Could be Afghanistan? Who knows? I got searched with my dog. Gf got searched. Swabbed everything. The X-ray machine was flagging every other bag. There was a bomb sniffing dog sniffing every passenger.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Just boarded a flight out of LAX. Security was notably stepped up like I haven’t seen since the days after 9/11. It was hard to miss. Wondering if there a credible threat? Could be this? Could be Afghanistan? Who knows? I got searched with my dog. Gf got searched. Swabbed everything. The X-ray machine was flagging every other bag. There was a bomb sniffing dog sniffing every passenger.
why u gotta let them take away your freedumz like that?

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
next time they search you just start rioting. It’s time to take back our freedumz.

I hope your dog is an Australian Cattle Dog, no self-respecting ANTIFA rioter would have any other type of dog

ifall goes all ANTIFA all of a sudden.
Those are words

Words that make no sense

But those are words

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Cavity search? Your dog?

• Haha
Reactions: $kully