Can you people start posting facts. Thanks

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I don't follow. what are you implying?
"Schiff hasn’t made an announcement about the whistleblower’s appearance but it is looking increasingly likely he won’t be testifying at all, even though Democrats had once deemed his testimony crucial to their probe into Trump’s conduct during a July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky."

"Suddenly, the whistleblower has become irrelevant."

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
"Schiff hasn’t made an announcement about the whistleblower’s appearance but it is looking increasingly likely he won’t be testifying at all, even though Democrats had once deemed his testimony crucial to their probe into Trump’s conduct during a July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky."

"Suddenly, the whistleblower has become irrelevant."

the IG reviewed the complaint and deemed it credible and urgent

let's not lose sight of that

additionally, if the credible complaint yields more specific and potent witnesses,
then do you really need the original reporter to testify...particularly given the threats
that have been made against their life by the President himself?

it's a CIA analyst who has been stationed in the white house, if they don't get exposed
that is better for their career and in line with the spirit of whistleblower protections

the fact that we're even talking about the topic in this manner given the testimony
provided today is absurd.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
If that CIA agent/whistle-blower was offed, don't you think that would basically be the end of Trump as we know it?

Maybe the Dems can off him, and beat Trump to it? That would be classic Clintonista fashion.

This is all smoke screen diversion from Schiff and crew. They have basically nothing but the weakest of crumbs to even try to pin anything on, and they keep deflecting and diverting to keep the TDSer's/AOC squad Mickey Mouseketeers chomping at the bit a little longer, until the mouth foaming comes to a frothing climax of nothing-burger drool.

This stuff is almost bet worthy, AGAIN.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If that CIA agent/whistle-blower was offed, don't you think that would basically be the end of Trump as we know it?

Maybe the Dems can off him, and beat Trump to it? That would be classic Clintonista fashion.

This is all smoke screen diversion from Schiff and crew. They have basically nothing but the weakest of crumbs to even try to pin anything on, and they keep deflecting and diverting to keep the TDSer's/AOC squad Mickey Mouseketeers chomping at the bit a little longer, until the mouth foaming comes to a frothing climax of nothing-burger drool.

This stuff is almost bet worthy, AGAIN.
Wow, that is delusional, you a flat earther by any chance? How about the moon landing?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What about all the state dept people crying foul over trump's actions?

The minions just think that is fake news?

The life time civil servants are all working for the deep state to bring the savoir down?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
What about all the state dept people crying foul over trump's actions?

The minions just think that is fake news?

The life time civil servants are all working for the deep state to bring the savoir down?
precisely....it's very interesting that there is no talk about the content of today's testimony.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Hill is a trump appointee.

Why would she go fake news?
Yovanovich's testimony Friday will be interesting....

I love the John Bolton quote:

"[Giuliani] is a hand grenade who is going to blow everybody up."

Bolton bites back!

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
That's been the claim since the day Trump set foot in office Jan 2016.

Dems have been doing almost nothing but investigating since even before Trump was elected.
Cuz trump has been a tax cheat, a crook, and a money launderer since the 1980s

Trump brings zero skills to the table expect the magical ability to completely fool people like you. He’s a PR man. A carnival barker.

Tell me, what is good about his decisionmaking? His analyses? His understanding of facts to summate a coherent and convincing case? There is NOTHING.

He pulls us down with his base gossip — which is 100percent what the Bs about Hunter Biden is. And you are eating it up!

Trump’s ONLY value — for those who understand it — is that he has been, and is, a conduit for global oligarch money laundering. If you have $25 billion in ill gotten gains — as do, say, the Russian oligarchs who plundered USSR state property and resources when it went capitalistic — where are you gonna park that money? Trump, and his real estate. (He is not the only one but is he one of them.)

Trump is a crook. The finances, evidence, testimony, all show it. But the rubes ignore it all because of... because of... Hunter. Fuckin. Biden.

Pure, brainwashed rubes.

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
That's been the claim since the day Trump set foot in office Jan 2016.

Dems have been doing almost nothing but investigating since even before Trump was elected.

Trump shoots you in the left knee. “It’s okay everyone! It’s okay! Don’t worry about me! Hunter Biden shot me in the left shoulder last week! And he got away with it! That means Trump did nothing wrong to shoot me in the knee! Leave him alone!”

That is EXACTLY stupid trump rube thinking.

Are you a stupid trump rube? Wake up!

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Yeah, "Trust me. I haven't told you the names of any of the people I claim to have as witnesses, or even quoted them. But trust me. I know what I'm talking about."

Great story there, Sherlock.

As I recall Trump called for a-n - i-n-v-e-s-t-i-g-a-t-i-o-n.

Last edited:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Not one cent': Hunter Biden tells ABC News he received NO money from China — but his bank records tell a different story

.....During the interview, ABC News' Amy Robach brought up President Donald Trump's accusation that Hunter Biden "got 1.5 Billion Dollars from China despite no experience and for no apparent reason."
"No," Hunter asserted. "Not one cent ... no one ever paid me $1.5 billion."
In this clip, Glenn noted Hunter's intentionally misleading semantics, pointing out that Hunter's company, which he co-owned with Devon Archer and Christopher Heinz, former Secretary of State John Kerry's stepson, would actually have received the funds.

Jason questioned how ABC News or Robach could conduct a credible interview without so much as mentioning financial records from Morgan Stanley that show numerous transfers of funds from anonymous LLCs in Ukraine, China, and elsewhere going directly into Hunter Biden's account......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------