Can we talk for a second? Cutting sugar out of your diet......

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Never been a skateboarder. Sry.

Again, how does being a high-ranking skateboarder make someone “one of the best athletes ever”? Amazing skateboarder and yes, very skilled, but that is quite a leap.

That may be one of the most laughable statements ever typed on this forum. No small feat.
I skated with Cab a while ago before he broke his leg .. would not call him an elite athlete. He is a middle aged former pro skateboarder who can still put it down impressively.
Elite athletes are not fat ... cab was pretty overweight.

Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
There is 0% chance any pro skateboarder is more athletic than an NFL lineman.
Now that I think about it, you’re right. Especially defensive linemen.
Which emphasizes my overall point even more. Even the fattest ones would still run a 40 yard dash faster than most of us here.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You’re on this forum and seem to not understand who Steve Caballero is. I don’t know what’s weirder....that or your pointless word salad on the topic.
#NeverHeardOfHim

Yer a dummy.

Do you post on any skateboard forums? Do they know who Surfdad is?

What muscles said.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
Now that I think about it, you’re right. Especially defensive linemen.
Which emphasizes my overall point even more. Even the fattest ones would still run a 40 yard dash faster than most of us here.
Those 300lb + linemen are faster than sh!t

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
Do you guys have some agreement with fish (sharks)?
But seriously, never heard of leucine before, I eat seafood practically every day, but no meat or fowl in 40 plus years, and would appreciate knowing what meat has that is lacking in seafood.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
But seriously, never heard of leucine before, I eat seafood practically every day, but no meat or fowl in 40 plus years, and would appreciate knowing what meat has that is lacking in seafood.
I'm sure other fish have Leucine, but Tuna has plenty.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
No argument from me. Fish are animals. Fish is slightly less protein rich per unit of weight or volume, but richer per calorie. I imagine the leucine content is about the same per unit of protein.

surfysurfy1476

Nep status
Jan 27, 2018
Either go extreme with the punishments so that no one ever juices again or let everyone do it openly. The NFL is full of juicers and no one bats an eye.