Can we talk about the POPEYE'S CHICKEN SANDWICH?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I don't get some of these people. It's like there weren't constant racial beatings in their Middle/High Schools. You use the N-word, or you turn a defiant eye to someone who called you cracker, and you were mass beaten into a coma. Simple as.

fishtank

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 20, 2010
Big fella was trying to restrain himself the whole time, then they just took it too far. Lucky the cops showed up just in time, better to spend the night in jail than have your head smashed into the pavement.
:bricks:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's a trip when people lose their ability to self regulate.

My advice is always RUN!

Unless you are charged with public safety.

23rdstMB

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Nov 14, 2002
Home
they tore a burger king down on artesia and put in a brand new chik fil a

it totally fk wrecks the traffic at that intersection; I feel real bad for the
neighbors that live adjacent

it just seems crazy that BK sold out like that and doubly that they allowed
another fast food operator set up shop along that corridor.
Used to go to that BK all the time- worked right next door at the old ski shop- I always got the chicken sammich.

donger

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 17, 2012
OC
defend your woman...lol...were the narrators actually there or is that like a voice over for comedic effect?

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Can we talk about the common practice of spraying chicken with a chlorine solution? Yikes and yuck.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Can we talk about the common practice of spraying chicken with a chlorine solution? Yikes and yuck.
Never heard of that. I get my chicken from the farmers market, $20 for a 3lb chicky and they're slaughtered the day before and not frozen. Also, if your ahi is bright red, it's nuked with carbon monoxide to keep the color (probably all of your low priced sushi restaurants and poke joints). Some processors will put CM on the package ingredients list. I don't know if it's bad for you, but it's definitely not as fresh as it appears to be.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
UK won't even allow US processed chicken in the country. I'm going free range from here on out.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
White Castle to Popeyes: Hold my beer.
Holy hell Kento what a shitshow.

Lifted from Kento's source:

The judges traveled to Indianapolis April 30 to attend a judicial conference the next day. Around 3 a.m. May 1, the judges, along with another magistrate who was not involved in the fight, tried to enter the Red Garter Gentleman's Club in Downtown, but it was closed.

They went to the nearby White Castle at 55 W. South St. instead.
2/10, would not fill Lil' John limited edition crunk juice pimp cup and ogle scrippaz with.

According to charging documents from the Indiana Commission on Judicial Qualifications, either Kaiser or Vazquez yelled something out the window that prompted Bell to give the middle finger to the men.
So some loudmouths yelled something out of a window, and while I don't have an issue with heckling or giving people the finger per se, it was the woman (aka wore no hands and wore no bullets) who gave the finger.

Vazquez, according to the charges, then parked his SUV. After he and Kaiser exited the vehicle, a verbal altercation ensued, court documents said. It then turned violent when Adams and Jacobs moved toward Vazquez and Kaiser
Someone shouted some sh!t, a woman gave you the finger, so they parked the car. Too fckn stupid for words.

Adams and Vazquez both hit and kicked each other, according to court documents, while Jacobs and Kaiser mostly wrestled on the ground. "At one point, Judge Jacobs was on top of Kaiser and had him contained on the ground," the charging documents said.

Vazquez then tried to get Jacobs off of Kaiser, the commission said. As Jacobs began to get up, Vazquez started fighting him, court documents said.

After Kaiser began to sit up, Adams kicked him in the back, the commission said. Kaiser then pulled out a gun and shot Adams in the stomach, according to court documents. The commission says Kaiser then "went over to Judge Jacobs and Vazquez and fired two more shots at Judge Jacobs in the chest."
OMFG. Everyone's an Alpha Male. Yeah. What a fckng disgrace. Some jackoffs shout some sh!t, get the finger, park their car because they got a well-deserved finger, manage to get in a fight, tote an L, and then one pulls a gun and starts shooting people.

The instant this evidence became proof, was proven, whatever, Kaiser should have been marched out of the courtroom and shot, like a politician who didn't start screaming "SADDAM! SADDAM!" the day he took over.

41 years old. Un. Fckng. Believable. Execute him. Forcibly sterilize anyone who married this guy and any offspring.

• Haha
Reactions: Kento