Can we talk about the POPEYE'S CHICKEN SANDWICH?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I just can't believe it wasn't Florida.
While Florida is pretty ratchet if every state had the same public mugshot laws....

We should reg @IndianaMan, @OklahomaMan, @OhioMan, @KentuckyMan, @AlabamaMan, @GeorgiaMan, @MississippiMan, for sure @LouisianaMan and @TexasMan to get ahead of the game.

FARTHAMMER

Nep status
Apr 19, 2009
Holy hell Kento what a shitshow.

Lifted from Kento's source:

2/10, would not fill Lil' John limited edition crunk juice pimp cup and ogle scrippaz with.

So some loudmouths yelled something out of a window, and while I don't have an issue with heckling or giving people the finger per se, it was the woman (aka wore no hands and wore no bullets) who gave the finger.

Someone shouted some sh!t, a woman gave you the finger, so they parked the car. Too fckn stupid for words.

OMFG. Everyone's an Alpha Male. Yeah. What a fckng disgrace. Some jackoffs shout some sh!t, get the finger, park their car because they got a well-deserved finger, manage to get in a fight, tote an L, and then one pulls a gun and starts shooting people.

The instant this evidence became proof, was proven, whatever, Kaiser should have been marched out of the courtroom and shot, like a politician who didn't start screaming "SADDAM! SADDAM!" the day he took over.

41 years old. Un. Fckng. Believable. Execute him. Forcibly sterilize anyone who married this guy and any offspring.
He should run for president! Guy knows how to get sh!t done, another stable genius!

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
While Florida is pretty ratchet if every state had the same public mugshot laws....

We should reg @IndianaMan, @OklahomaMan, @OhioMan, @KentuckyMan, @AlabamaMan, @GeorgiaMan, @MississippiMan, for sure @LouisianaMan and @TexasMan to get ahead of the game.
Texans, known as the third worst breed of white man, would dominate headlines if given the publicity. Ohio and Pennsylvania are dead heat for worst.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Don't forget @CentralValleyMan

Reactions: Kento

Kaido

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 22, 2002
Hawaii
I was down around New Orleans last month visiting family. Raising Cane is the go to for fried chicken, more so than Popeyes. My goodness the food is amazing down there. All the seafood, and the cajun and creole cooking is amazing.