Can we talk about the new TESLA TRUCK?

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Towing tests can be tricky. Momentum really helps, but so do tires(aka 'applied friction'), weight, power, and not sure how to balance instant torque with, well, non-instant torque.

Oh well, which car marketing team/manufacturer hasn't tweaked things to appear better than the competitor?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The only true test is hanging some wings on it and putting it to the conveyor belt test.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
Every~time i see some~thin' of Tesla,
i remember this song, from an ol' album that kicked arse!!!
I'd drive a Tesla truck 'round L.A.,
if i had me thee $,$$$, yep, yep, + yep...
:cool:

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I occasionally look at the google-news feed to pass the time at work, usually just pisses me off and I come here sometimes but anyway they target the stories you see and I don't know what I looked at but a month ago about 1 out of 5-10 articles was Tesla. I opted out of any contribution s from any of those contributors and now I have an even narrower view of the world, but here I am, voluntarily soaking it up instead of say soaking up the Slater Healer stuff. I still don't know what outerklown is.
Fook you guys.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
You'all like the Tesla truck. You'all are California Democrats. What will you do when you go on a US road trip, outside of California, and you cannot find a place to plug your truck in to???? Have a good tow truck company on standby.

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Exactly what do you idiots tow??? When you venture into the midwest and pull up to a little town that has no plug in. 500 miles from nowhere. And your only option is to get a tow truck.

Trump wins...

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
The Big Sur coast. From Ventana in the north to Ragged Point. This whole stretch of coast is still off the grid. No power lines. Pacific Valley school runs on solar panels and a diesel generator. The ice you buy in Gorda is produced by a diesel generator. Of the grid. think about it.

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Tomo's ordered one. Deforest just dropped his deposit quickly after...