Can we talk about the METAVERSE?

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
We will need to find the robot's weaknesses.

Is it just me or is the youth of today completely fooked.

All I want to know is, when do Sarah and John Connor come into play, when do they break into the Suckbirgs home and shoot him in the knee, when is Skynet (Meta) launching, and finally where do we get together to wipe them from planet earth?

:shrug::computer::socrazy::eek::barf:
That already happened 437 solar orbits ago.

You are unaware that you are a subroutine programmed to influence other subroutines in a greater simulation to determine if it is worth the effort to build a the Rosen Bridge to allow humans currently hiding in cislunar space from the hyper-intelligent mutated burrowing owls to try to retroactively stop said owls from gaining awareness. At present, the simulations always ends catastrophically with variations on the theme of non-human species gaining awareness and then being so traumatized they attempt to cleanse the earth of humans. There is talk in the waste-reprocessing and energy sectors that perhaps we need to just ditch the simulation completely to save energy, boost a NEO to a terminating orbit and resettle when the atmosphere stabilizes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aruka

HarryLopez2

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 11, 2020
As a water polo coach, I cold see using this for practicing game situations without getting in the pool. Defensive schemes, man advantages, etc..

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
we're getting pretty damn close to the human future as predicted by WALL-E years ago.
a bunch of obese humanoids strapped into their massage/haptic feedback chairs with a headset locked on unable to tell the difference between "fake news" and "fake worlds" versus the polluted real world they destroyed with their obscene appetites for consumption.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
This'll crash quicker than Google Glass.
just logged onto the sandbox game website it's trash, purchased some tokens over the summer under .50 and it's pumped 10x since then. will dump these :poop: coins after this bull run nears the top. fvckin idiots need to spend less time playing online games, when you grow up who actually has time for this sh!t?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
just logged onto the sandbox game website it's trash, purchased some tokens over the summer under .50 and it's pumped 10x since then. will dump these :poop: coins after this bull run nears the top. fvckin idiots need to spend less time playing online games, when you grow up who actually has time for this sh!t?
That's the problem. The whole thing is vaporwear and you still have to live and earn IRL to afford the Metaverse, but what is the value of the Metaverse in the first place?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
That's the problem. The whole thing is vaporwear and you still have to live and earn IRL to afford the Metaverse, but what is the value of the Metaverse in the first place?
beats me, quit playing video games after high school. good for kids and manchildren but thats about it. me thinks it's part of the wokelib agenda, slowly the earth's population will move even closer Idiocracy.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Does anyone know why the Beltway establishment is going after Zuck - the bad press and the so-called "whistleblower?"

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
Does anyone know why the Beltway establishment is going after Zuck - the bad press and the so-called "whistleblower?"
B/C Congress hasn't figured out how to make a buck off of it yet...It's too popular for lobbyists.

Reactions: grapedrink