Can we talk about the keto diet?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I had to cut down on the papaya salad and other nuke-hot spices. Up to jalapeno and slightly beyond is still fine.

But other than that, yeah, the diet hasn't changed. And even dawn patrol, I ensure at least 2 poops prior to paddling out to keep the vessel light. Post-sesh Oliver's BBQ tritip sandwich and/or Ranchero Burrito accompanied by 6-12 beers (Oatmeal Stouts are a good initial blood-warmer)... :shaka:

To be truly fair, this is actually the Waves-n-Babes diet. It's a good diet. It suits me well. :beer:
at least you’re not manorexic like some people on here

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I used to eat massive bowls of pasta but now the sight and smell of bread is repulsive. It’s literally fvcking cardboard and I can’t believe people eat it.
I roasted up two pumpkins this weekend (not Jack 'O Lantern types).

Yesterday, I made a pumpkin yeast bread...has some ginger, corriander and black pepper in it, and tablespoon of maple syrup, in addition to the bread flour, yeast, olive oil, and water. Oh, and 1.5 cups of roasted pumpkin flesh.

This morning, I had some for breakfast.

Mmmm, fresh bread with butter and homemade fig jam, washed down with French press coffee.

At every step, it smelled great to me.

1674065744257.png

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I roasted up two pumpkins this weekend (not Jack 'O Lantern types).

Yesterday, I made a pumpkin yeast bread...has some ginger, corriander and black pepper in it, and tablespoon of maple syrup, in addition to the bread flour, yeast, olive oil, and water. Oh, and 1.5 cups of roasted pumpkin flesh.

This morning, I had some for breakfast.

Mmmm, fresh bread with butter and homemade fig jam, washed down with French press coffee.

At every step, it smelled great to me.
Whole post was homemade fig jam! @Subway might need to edit in a trigger warning for @afoaf, official erBB arbiter of claim tastefulness. Who likes The Cure, disliked The Doors and REM, and recently "discovered" Rush.

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka and Subway

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
He hasn't offered anything I find eminently mockable in opposition to Taylor Swift, and even if he did, would it be as mockable as The Cure and "just discovering" Rush?
I HATED Rush in high school....not my schtick

now I'm old and stupid and I like them....just like how you like Taylor Swift!

ps. B52's are doing a Las Vegas residency and I'm about to Quiche Lorraine the fk outta that Rock Lobster, yabish

Reactions: tenover

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I HATED Rush in high school....not my schtick

now I'm old and stupid and I like them....just like how you like Taylor Swift!

ps. B52's are doing a Las Vegas residency and I'm about to Quiche Lorraine the fk outta that Rock Lobster, yabish
Almost everybody likes leggy, athletically-built blondes with nigh-flawless facial features. Does the A in LGBTQA stand for afoaf?

We were at El Closeout
Every boomer had matching mid-lengths.
Someone went under a lip
It wasn't a lip
It was a Botox Monster!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: afoaf and Mr Doof