Can we talk about the kento diet?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
shiver_me_timbers said:
Kento is a machine. He'll lay waste to your 1lb bag of chips with salsa, and chase it with a couple modelos, laughing manically. Don't fk with the Kento! He will fk you up!

I'm drunk.
Clearly. Substitute with 4 pound bag and 12 pack of modelos.

Actually not far off from neighborhood New year's party on my street. Bouncy house for the kids, BBQ and beer for the adults. Some fucker called the cops because of noise/kids at 6:45 PM too. Cop was cool although a little irritated about having to respond to such a BS call.

Although we jacked up the noise in response by giving noisemakers to the kids, what we really needed was GEO and Tabularasa. Like old times. :monkey:

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
Are we talking Modelo Especial here or Negra Modelo?

Because I used to really like Negra Modelo but I think they changed the recipe. It looks (and tastes) lighter to me. Now I think I prefer Modelo Especial.

These are important questions that need to be answered.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
jkb said:
Are we talking Modelo Especial here or Negra Modelo?

Because I used to really like Negra Modelo but I think they changed the recipe. It looks (and tastes) lighter to me. Now I think I prefer Modelo Especial.

These are important questions that need to be answered.
Modelo Especial but Negra is good too. You might be right about Negra being lighteror maybe just everything else is darker/heavier so matter of perspective.

Almost all of my neighbors are cool as hell. Great family neighborhood with kids playing in street (and they all go to school together), the way it should be. Although that does **** some people off I guess and all it takes is one to make a stink. :shrug: