Can we talk about the failed experiment in American education we've been conducting for almost a year?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
everyone makes a zoom mistake at least once...the important thing is that you
learn from it and harden your process so that it never happens again

I have some doozies...

my youngest has been back half days, 4 days a week

my middle one is going back half days, 4 days a week next week

eldest probably not going back this year...?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
everyone makes a zoom mistake at least once...the important thing is that you
learn from it and harden your process so that it never happens again
Hmmm....

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot
Dec 3, 2020
Online learning is an absolute nightmare because kids don't have time and can't adjust. They have more workload online, and I don't think that's right. Also, what they teach in school has long been outdated as the world has changed.
I think that the education system should be changed because development should happen every year, not every millennium. I believe that the best option in this case for children would be foundations such as this: https://www.global360degrees.com/.
For me, such a community has been a breath of fresh air, so I hasten to share this with you.

Last edited:

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Online learning is a real nightmare because kids don't have time and can't adjust. They have more workload online, and I don't think that's right. Also, what they teach in school has long been outdated as the world has changed.
you're a chatbot. so it's completely understandable that Ifall would agree with you, because he is basically a chatbot as well. perhaps you two might want to get together and cobble some vaguely relevant sentences into a meaningless line of artificial thought.

• Love
Reactions: Woke AF

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
you're a chatbot. so it's completely understandable that Ifall would agree with you, because he is basically a chatbot as well. perhaps you two might want to get together and cobble some vaguely relevant sentences into a meaningless line of artificial thought.

this.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You're a good boy

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Reactions: Havoc