Can we talk about Sturgis?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Many already know and are well aware of the science and outcomes. They don't think it's worth ruining the lives of a majority of unaffected youth that will be detrimentally affected for years by forced government mandate.
the youth I live with are more conscientious and careful than I am. They don't want to get me sick. Liberals are instinctively altruistic. Your type are not.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
...outed as okay with protest transmission and okay with violent protest.
protest transmission LOL

I guess you missed this:

" ...researchers found “no evidence that urban protests reignited Covid-19 case growth during the more than three weeks following protest onset.”
In fact, they determined that, based on cellphone data, “cities which had protests saw an increase in social distancing behavior for the overall population relative to cities that did not,” leading to “modest evidence of a small longer-run case growth decline.”

How does one become ok with something that doesn't occur?

And for violent protest, if Jesus did it it is ok with me.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
protest transmission LOL

I guess you missed this:

" ...researchers found “no evidence that urban protests reignited Covid-19 case growth during the more than three weeks following protest onset.”
In fact, they determined that, based on cellphone data, “cities which had protests saw an increase in social distancing behavior for the overall population relative to cities that did not,” leading to “modest evidence of a small longer-run case growth decline.”

A few of those nights over Memorial Day weekend they had county-wide curfew at like 9pm or some sh!t here, and we had about two dozen protesters total.

Just because there was an increase in social distancing among the population at large does not negate the fact that the protest itself was a spreading event that readily lends itself to comparison to another spreading event like Sturgis. It defies all logic and reason to suggest a bunch of people chanting sh!t about BLM didn't matter but praising Jesus (or singing aloud to literally Smashmouth LOLOLOLOL) does. I agree indoors is worse but we'd still have fewer cases if there weren't George Floyd protests and I still think protests were necessary.

Religious services and protest have explicit affirmative protections built in because half the Founders thought telling the other Founders to go f--k themselves and mind their own business was splendid idea. Riding a motorcycle is as good as the next religion to me; fewer people surfing/fishing.

But how is this anything other than a win? "The Smashmouth concert in South Dakota" is some Sir Robin's mistrels/much rejoicing sh!t Skully, Kento and I will hypermile like a nuclear Tesla, making ifallalot, GWS, grapedrink, and their ilk rue the day.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
protest transmission LOL

I guess you missed this:

Nah, protest transmission is not the same as social distancing by people trying to avoid protests...and Jesus was just alright, oh yeah.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I’m not sure Sturgis wants them there
The city doesn't. They canceled all official activities. Most residents don't either. Bar owners do
Hooooo dawggies do I stand corrected on this one.

Video:

No word if the Bison has been given a spot in the lineup at Lunada and admitted to Stanford. I think the potential for elite run blocking, plus the proclivity to knock women unconscious and remove their pants (behind dumpster or no) is Cardinal material.

The beast attacked the 54-year-old Iowa woman at Custer State Park in South Dakota on Wednesday, catching her belt by its horn and swinging her around violently, according to a report by the Custer County Chronicle and shared on the sheriff’s office’s Facebook page.

“She was apparently saved when her pants came off and she fell to the ground unconscious,” the report said.

Reactions: Mr Doof

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Hooooo dawggies do I stand corrected on this one.

Video:

No word if the Bison has been given a spot in the lineup at Lunada and admitted to Stanford. I think the potential for elite run blocking, plus the proclivity to knock women unconscious and remove their pants (behind dumpster or no) is Cardinal material.
Animals can sense evil(Trumptard bikers)

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
OK. Never mind. Trump 2020.

I'd rather have four more years of this inspired, unpredictable madness and put off the mundane normalcy that is sure to follow.

Added bonus: America will be great again.......AGAIN!!! A once-in-a-lifetime occurrence will happen twice in your lifetime.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Biker lady was stupid. In pics you see a momma and baby bison in the road close in front. YOU NEVER even try to get close to any wild animal in that situation. She learned the hard way. Most city folk don't have a clue.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Biker lady was stupid. In pics you see a momma and baby bison in the road close in front. YOU NEVER even try to get close to any wild animal in that situation. She learned the hard way. Most city folk don't have a clue.
she went to sturgis in a pandemic, of course she’s stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: john4surf

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Yet you went to a protest and passed by 100's of people yelling, screaming slogans with masks off doing so, and that's NOT stupid? :ROFLMAO:
for a good reason and masks were worn and distance was kept.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I always see plenty of people yelling/screaming slogans with masks pulled down.
Kind of hard to be heard screaming thru masks. They sure never sound muffled.

You see what you choose to see.