Can we talk about Sturgis?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
“who cares about the ‘rona!!! I’m driving 2000 miles to see Jackyl in concert come hell or high water!!”

I wonder how many of these bikers are in the high risk age bracket. I’ve never seen a biker under 55.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
This is what happens when The Proletariat gets rich. After that, "progressives" (leftists) have to go through all sorts gyrations to either create (Black Americans) or invent (trannies) new victims to justify their idiotic ideas.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
This is what happens when The Proletariat gets rich. After that, "progressives" (leftists) have to go through all sorts gyrations to either create (Black Americans) or invent (trannies) new victims to justify their idiotic ideas.
maybe try to compose yourself before replying to avoid sounding like a sniveling dingaling. I know these are tough times for you.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Went to Home Depot. Saw the trumpists walking around with the mask down below the nose, glancing at people with the "just dare to say something" look.
What trumpists consider as tough and manly is ridiculous
Cool story. Very brave of you to venture into the wilds of Home Depot where the manly Trumpists stalk their prey. Just remember, the meek shall inherit the aisle.

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
They just need to say it’s a peaceful protest and then they’ll be immune to the rona

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Hal would never have the ballz to say a word to one of those bikers. He's a total puss.
Oh yeah, fat 50 something alchy smokers are soo tough! !m actually glad they are going if they don;t give a fook about their and their family and friends health, neither do I.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Oh yeah, fat 50 something alchy smokers are soo tough! !m actually glad they are going if they don;t give a fook about their and their family and friends health, neither do I.
I’m guessing they tow their bikes on trailers. Those piece of sh!t harleys definitely can’t make a 1000+ mile journey

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Hells Angels are actually making a little comeback around here lately. I had one of them pass me doing a wheelie at about 50mph (in a 25) a few nights back. The crew is looking pretty young at this point. Like a lot of mid 20's-30's. You could no doubt persuade one of them to tussle with you. If past history is any indication, they like weapons, so... :eek:

If they paint BLM on their helmets does that make everything OK?

Biker
Lives
Matter

Or so they say.

:dancing:

Last edited:
Reactions: Havoc and Ifallalot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Hells Angels are actually making a little comeback around here lately. I had one of them pass me doing a wheelie at about 50mph (in a 25) a few nights back. The crew is looking pretty young at this point. Like a lot of mid 20's. You could no doubt persuade one of them to tussle with you.

If they paint BLM on their helmets does that make everything OK?

Biker
Lives
Matter

Or so they say.
Vaspaghetti sighting?