Can we talk about street harassment and catcalling?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
In the history of cat-calls has a cat-call ever got a cat-caller laid?

I now pronounce you with the Michael Jordan of cat-calling, and no iFall, he's not black...

No, he's not. He's East Coast trash. Read that sentence again.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Male to female catcalling is creepy and should be avoided. Women hate it. If Brad Pitt catcalled your average woman she would be too busy hiding her face and getting the hell out of the situation to even see who did it. Even if she did see him she'd be like "f**k that creep." The handful of times I was catcalled by ladies as a beautiful young surfer dude were some of the best moments of my life, I was on a cloud. This is not socially constructed. If you're a guy never catcall, if you're a woman catcall as much as possible to make some poor fool's day.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Male to female catcalling is creepy and should be avoided. Women hate it. If Brad Pitt catcalled your average woman she would be too busy hiding her face and getting the hell out of the situation to even see who did it. Even if she did see him she'd be like "f**k that creep." The handful of times I was catcalled by ladies as a beautiful young surfer dude were some of the best moments of my life, I was on a cloud. This is not socially constructed. If you're a guy never catcall, if you're a woman catcall as much as possible to make some poor fool's day.
I was too young to know what to think, and they were driving by too fast to give me time to react

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
A lifetime ago, I was driving in an Internationl Harvester Scout ll, top off, with a buddy. Two girls going the other way gave the summer time hoot. My buddy was a fugly chech carpenter who was lacking female magnetism. He was astonished, and said, "Does that happen often?" Like Vince Lombardi said when you score a touchdown, "act like you've been there before" so I said to my buddy, "yea, a lot" It was glorious.

Reactions: GDaddy and hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
yup

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I've never cat called.

Women can cut down on their cat calls by adjusting their signaling.

See Middle East.

Don't wear yoga pants cover your hair.

But then the girl can signal.

I know.

It's knife that cuts both ways.

Life is a savage.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
A lifetime ago, I was driving in an Internationl Harvester Scout ll, top off, with a buddy. Two girls going the other way gave the summer time hoot. My buddy was a fugly chech carpenter who was lacking female magnetism. He was astonished, and said, "Does that happen often?" Like Vince Lombardi said when you score a touchdown, "act like you've been there before" so I said to my buddy, "yea, a lot" It was glorious.
There was time when I was working out six times a week and going nuts on my diet (being super strict) and girls would inadvertently ask me if I had been working out.

I would say, "Ah, just a little bit here and there."

They don't ask me that no more.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Reactions: hal9000

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
There was time when I was working out six times a week and going nuts on my diet (being super strict) and girls would inadvertently ask me if I had been working out.
This chick, out of the blue, approached me & asked if I worked out...she was attractive & all smiling & sh!t.....I said yeah, a little..
She then gave me her card, she was opening a gym and was selling memberships.....