Can we talk about racism and discrimination?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
LOL. The Russia collusion story is more accurate than basically anything ever claimed by a Republican or Conservative, ever. There's a reason 10 different instances of obstruction of justice were referred to Barr. I don't think anything has been disproven that was claimed in the Steele dossier.

But we do know Hunter's computer has a bunch of sh!t dumped on it after Hunter dropped it off with the blind laptop repair guy who happens to be friends with Rudy Giuliani.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
But we do know Hunter's computer has a bunch of sh!t dumped on it after Hunter dropped it off with the blind laptop repair guy who happens to be friends with Rudy Giuliani.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Interesting point, and a good one to bring up. Biden's political enemies keep coming up with stuff that is supposedly on the laptop than no one has yet seen or brought out for examination.

If Hunter ever goes to trial I would think none of that stuff would be admissible unless the actual laptop was put forth and subjected to a forensic analysis by the court. They'd wanna make sure none of the stuff that was "on" his laptop (the thing that no one has ever seen except the blind repairman) wasn't "put" on there by some nefarious soul.

Reactions: $kully

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Interesting point, and a good one to bring up. Biden's political enemies keep coming up with stuff that is supposedly on the laptop than no one has yet seen or brought out for examination.

If Hunter ever goes to trial I would think none of that stuff would be admissible unless the actual laptop was put forth and subjected to a forensic analysis by the court. They'd wanna make sure none of the stuff that was "on" his laptop (the thing that no one has ever seen except the blind repairman) wasn't "put" on there by some nefarious soul.
I'd bet the farm Hunter tried to sell access or pretended to sell access to the Big Guy.

I'd bet the farm you'd need to slap a zero or three on the end of that to quantify Kushner's access sales. Hell his skyscraper might over it all one its onesie.

As for your second paragraph, that ship has already sailed. Which is unfortunate because my guess is, there's a treasure trove of small-time Trump-style grift alluded to by the emails available.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

There’s a reason that its only been in the hands of GOP operatives and Murdoch’s NYPost.

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
He's still not as bad as DiBlasio

Too bad Guardian Angel Cat Man is a werido
DiBlasio was pretty remarkable how universally hated he was by both ends of the political spectrum and everyone in between. I don’t know a single person who openly claimed to like Bill. I remember laughing out loud when I heard he was gone run for congress after his term as mayor came to an end.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
These latest lines of attack are almost as embarassing as you boomers not able to figure out bug men
I think you are mistaking the viability of paratisim in nature with what you perceive is the corrupt nature of the left.

The problem is nature/humans.

The far left stuff is a power grab but everyone is making that grab.

Except me.

I'm a prince

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
After the BLM riots, Hollywood hired many new employees based on the color of their skin and there were so many issues with these inexperienced hires that they had to let most of them go. They eventually had to resort back to hiring people with experience.

• Haha
Reactions: CutnSnip

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
After the BLM riots, Hollywood hired many new employees based on the color of their skin and there were so many issues with these inexperienced hires that they had to let most of them go. They eventually had to resort back to hiring people with experience.
Hollywood did in fact over-correct for diversity and it’s still happening but that began long before BLM was a thing. The reality is that it should have always been diverse. The problem is trying to fix it all at once. Eventually things will hopefully balance out. And yes, some unqualified people did get hired into positions over their heads taking jobs from qualified individuals who don’t check the boxes. It’s a bummer cause it’s counterproductive to their goals of diversity when other crew members have to carry water for those that aren’t qualified creating resentment. The flip side of that is that there are plenty of talented people who are highly qualified and talented who do check all the boxes and are a hot commodity which makes them difficult to hire because they’re never available.

Reactions: N2Stock

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
DiBlasio was pretty remarkable how universally hated he was by both ends of the political spectrum and everyone in between. I don’t know a single person who openly claimed to like Bill. I remember laughing out loud when I heard he was gone run for congress after his term as mayor came to an end.
I almost feel bad for him

But then there's "I like ska" and "The Clash had many great hits"

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
This is Eric Adams' wife:

As a top-tier male, he had the pick of the litter but married a woman who looks like a man. Verdict: homosexual.
do you got any other pics cause she looks like a normal lady .

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Reactions: plasticbertrand