Can we talk about Nex Benedict?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I mentioned murder, which isn’t something that can be answered yes or no in a survey
19000 murders per year in the US
1 in 200 people estimated to be trans, which would mean that ~100 trans people would be murdered per year
Various articles that come out at the start of the year usually give numbers in the 40s for the United States, for 2023 it was 35

This article estimates 320 worldwide, and even admits that many are engaged in sex work. Control for sex workers and the risk for the general population of everyday trans people goes down even further.

So yeah- you can take that envelope and roll up whatever you’re smoking in it, because with the data we have available it’s not even close to breaking even.

Facts>>>>Narratives

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I don’t think non binary people transition from male to female or female to male

So they aren’t permanently changing their body or castrating or making it so they can’t be a bio parent

So why does anyone care?
There are binary people and non-binary people. That’s two available choices.

Therefore even non-binary people are binary.

But seriously folks, “non-binary“ is just someone who needs attention but lacks commitment.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
the very article you responded to in your first post on page one of this thread called it "assault" you fkn lackwit

other articles readily available at the time you made your string of absolutely depraved and idiotic posts also called it an assault and provided details

you can find the police body cam online

you care enough to jump to the defense of the people who assaulted this person but don't seem to care enough to apprise yourself of the readily available facts on the case so, ONCE AGAIN, squidtard makes himself look like an absolute piece of fkn sh!t

you're such a skidmark, bud

So you still can't come up with a source for your assault claim.

Ummmn just because some leftist writer says that this dimwit was assaulted doesn't make it so, dimwit. The writer didn't cite any source. Not anyone. That's why you have to come up with one.

.....Which you still haven't done.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
But seriously folks, “non-binary“ is just someone who needs attention but lacks commitment.
This statement indicates a claim of expertise on the subject of non-binary persons. Without the claim of expertise the statement is pointless. Where does the expertise come from?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Because I don't think it's healthy for society to indulge in false narratives and alternate realities for the sake of peoples feelings. The fact that there are people who militantly push false narratives and attack those who disagree with them is bad for society, and those who engage in those tactics deserve to be called out for the toxic, divisive actors that they are. The fact that the activist community is so unwilling to have an honest discussion shows that they don't have the ability to have one, because if they had strong arguments then they would use them.

For example, I can both acknowledge that trans people have the right to pursue activities that make them happy, and that they want to do so as the gender they identify as, while also acknowledging that there are major fairness issues for female athletes. Both of these ideas can exist and be discussed at the same time, even if they are in conflict with each other in a practical sense, except the activist community attacks anyone who attempts to have a nuanced discussion of this.

We are also told that Trans people are murdered at a disproportionate rate. Some simple back of the envelope math with readily available statistics shows that this is probably not true when compared to the non-trans murder rate, or at the very least there is not enough data to support this idea. Yet it is parroted mindlessly and used as a reason for shutting down debate.

And yes, the trans issue is especially problematic because young impressionable people are being pushed by bad actors (primarily online, but some IRL too) into medical interventions that are potentially dangerous and often irreversible, and the code of silence I mentioned above only makes it harder for troubles young people to get the information they need to make an informed decision. Even the NYT is admitting this now https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/02/opinion/transgender-children-gender-dysphoria.html
So this whole thing is because you don't think it's healthy for society to indulge in false narratives, whatever the fück that means. Accepting these people is not a false narrative, it's just being human.
Not that you would know anything about that.

It's completely worth it dragging people through mud just because you think something's not healthy for society.

You sound like Jerry Falwell at the peak of homophobia.

Where's @Ifallalot to call you a Boomer.... Oh yeah, he thinks the same boomer thoughts as you.
Fucking clowns everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It is odd
He’s talking about not changing his language, using birthing people as an example
Yet no on ps asking anyone to say birthing people
At least not in the real world

In the old days, when being gay was the big social hot button, people who were loud ant gay people were accused of being closet gays

I wonder if people who are vocal about being anti gender fluid or trans will be accused of being closet trans
You’re talking about this “not in the real world” despite admitting you use pronouns

Meanwhile the federal government is using “birthing people” in official announcements and documents, but that’s not in the real world?

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Non-binary is likely more prevalent than you expect. And the non-binary students are likely to be intelligent, hardworking, and kind.
Only an actual bully would make the decision to belittle and persecute them.
Speaking of fantasy world

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
So this whole thing is because you don't think it's healthy for society to indulge in false narratives, whatever the fück that means. Accepting these people is not a false narrative, it's just being human.
Not that you would know anything about that.
Holy fook, you are really struggling here. I laid it out quite clearly in plain English.

Should trans people be accepted and allowed to live a normal life free of abuse and harassment? Yes. Does that mean that society has to pretend that grown men should compete as women in sports and pretend it’s fair and normal? No. Does society have to allow minors to receive permanently body altering surgery without counsel from professionals, and instead based on pressure from people on Reddit, and pretend that there is no risk of regret or complications? Also no.

That’s what I mean by false narratives. Learn to read for fook sake.

It's completely worth it dragging people through mud just because you think something's not healthy for society.
I’m not dragging trans people through the mud, I’m calling out the special interest groups and activists who push this twisted agenda, atrack those who call them out, and refuse to have an honest conversation about it. At this point that includes you, because not once have you responded to any of my comments in good faith, which only reinforces my point.

Thumbs down incoming :roflmao: :loser:

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
This statement indicates a claim of expertise on the subject of non-binary persons. Without the claim of expertise the statement is pointless. Where does the expertise come from?
You need several years of reading Judith Butler to be an expert.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You’re talking about this “not in the real world” despite admitting you use pronouns

Meanwhile the federal government is using “birthing people” in official announcements and documents, but that’s not in the real world?
ok boomer.