Can we talk about Marjorie Taylor Green?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Good little partisan hack bumping a topic about an irrelevant 1st term congresswoman. Good job there Sparky.
well, would you take a look at that....

#gromsdad #howironic #zeroselfawareness #partybeforecountry

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I'll take MTG's and AOC's over Shumers and McConnells, Pelosi's etc etc any day. Career politicians are the problem....not wacky representatives from districts full of wacky voters.
agree in principle, but MTG is on a planet of her own. AOC is on the fringe ideologically but she's not a delusional fuvking idiot....whereas MTG is simply a bomb thrower with no principles at all.

Reactions: mundus and hammies

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
agree in principle, but MTG is on a planet of her own. AOC is on the fringe ideologically but she's not a delusional fuvking idiot....whereas MTG is simply a bomb thrower with no principles at all.
Nobody expects MTG or Matt Gaetz to be on a par with the nuttiest districts in the Bronx or Oakland (eg Maxine Waters) but that's the way the cookie crumbles. It's NW Georgia. At least they are sending a delegate to the US Congress in Washington. I mean MTG could be in Richmond asking for ol' Jeffy Davis.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I think the debate ended a long time ago that AOC is an idiot and a bomb thrower with very little grasp on anything significant....but if you would like to replace her with Ayana Pressly, Omar, Rashida Talib, Cori Bush, etc etc I'm OK with it.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
  • Haha
Reactions: hammies