Can we talk about Marjorie Taylor Green?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
sounds like it struck a nerve. how's the perpetual lake atlantic treating you this summer? how many days have you been out in decent waves in the past few months? :monkey:

You think my nerve is struck?

you’re bleeding profusely.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Ruh-roh

"In the U.S., Arizona will be hardest hit and lose 18% of its share from the river next year, or 512,000 acre-feet of water. That's around 8% of the state's total water use."

"California is spared from immediate cuts because it has more senior water rights than Arizona and Nevada."

I keep wondering if (when?) SF closes the taps to Hetch Hetchy to all but SF tax payers.

Ruh-roh

"In the U.S., Arizona will be hardest hit and lose 18% of its share from the river next year, or 512,000 acre-feet of water. That's around 8% of the state's total water use."

"California is spared from immediate cuts because it has more senior water rights than Arizona and Nevada."
Dear old dad in Fountain Hills, AZ (east of Phoenix), pays less for water (via condo fees) than I do. I just don't know how water rates are figured any more.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Another tidbit about this Republican princess Boobert , grew up supported by welfare, wants to cut it off for everyone else. Are all Republicans sh!t people or just most?