Can we talk about fireworks every fvcking night in Los Angeles?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Soros financed thugs and cops planting fireworks all over the country to increase popular pressure to double down on police power instead of curbing it. Or is it Gates? Or is it to actually further undermine respect for police?

• Haha
Reactions: Driftcoast

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Soros financed thugs and cops planting fireworks all over the country to increase popular pressure to double down on police power instead of curbing it. Or is it Gates? Or is it to actually further undermine respect for police?
I'm checking in with the attendees of the Palm Beach County commish meeting to get this one cleared up.

HarryLopez

Phil Edwards status
Jan 17, 2007
Neck deep
Fireworks means Chinese involvement too.

• Haha
Reactions: TheEl

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Nah they’ve moved on to global financing and war by monetary policy

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I’m befuddled on this one. Let me know what you learn
No word on the Soros-funded fireworks plot, but if you decide to come to Florida, you'll have to quarantine for 14 days, and if you then decide to go back to New York, you'll have to quarantine for 14 days.

It's like a month in "the hole" from Shawshank now.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah LB is gorgeous now I’m good. 70’s with a nice breeze off the ocean. Even inked a few deals the last few weeks. Looooong flat spell right now but that’s to be expected

Reactions: PJ and Sharkbiscuit

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Not gonna lie. I’m glad I moved away from the noise a bit. Can still hear it but not in my face.

growing up... we used to blast rockets into the school with dad. Had all kinds of m80s and more powerful sh!t. Used to have bottle rocket fights in Rosarito. Good times. Dangerous.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Roman candle fights in the words were a fundamental part of my youth. I guess they happen in the ghetto too?

HarryLopez

Phil Edwards status
Jan 17, 2007
Neck deep
Last year, had to tell the neighbor kid 'look, I could give a rat's ass where you blow up those fireworks, but in someone else's neighborhood and not this close to your and my house. Go burn down houses in your friends neighborhood.' Same group that probably left those Gatorade bongs in the bushes near the river. The future looks all right.

• Haha
Reactions: rts265