Can we talk about Channel Islands?

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
So a Bobby quad that identifies as a Super round nose and an MTF that identifies as a Robber 2.1 eloped and tried to have a baby but ended up a buying the jizz from a Chemistry Nucleus at the sperm bank for the offspring? We are going to need a DNA test for paternity on this one. Machacho may yet have a hand in this so to speak. Maybe there was a file sharing party and one thing led another and several files being queued up waiting their turn in the shaping bay.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
So a Bobby quad that identifies as a Super round nose and an MTF that identifies as a Robber 2.1 eloped and tried to have a baby but ended up a buying the jizz from a Chemistry Nucleus at the sperm bank for the offspring? We are going to need a DNA test for paternity on this one. Machacho may yet have a hand in this so to speak. Maybe there was a file sharing party and one thing led another and several files being queued up waiting their turn in the shaping bay.
Over thinking it @Retropete :foreheadslap:
Britt could not use "buzz" round nose on "superbuzz" errrr I mean booby quad but he was dying to use it on a model:computer:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The board shape sort of resembles a sperm.

• Haha
Reactions: paunch23

dirtandrib

OTF status
Jan 24, 2011
NC
You clearly never owned a Sashimi
The Sashimi in 1999 was a great board for me on the East Coast. First West Coast shaper I had. First CI I had. It was good for me at the time, but haven't ridden one in 20 years.

• Haha
Reactions: sh3

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
The Sashimi in 1999 was a great board for me on the East Coast. First West Coast shaper I had. First CI I had. It was good for me at the time, but haven't ridden one in 20 years.
I felt the same way with the robber until I realized fuk twin w/ training wheel works way better as thruster with am1s:foreheadslap: