Can we talk about Caca’s not so veiled attempts at turning this forum into the political forum?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
He thinks he’s better than us because he doesn’t post over there yet he brings the same dumb sh!t over here.

Reactions: Driftcoast

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
He could probably start an online rag like beach sh2t and draw a small audience. The gossip crap with the royals, ? twins, etc is teetering on paparazzi level

Reactions: Woke AF and $kully

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You've come a long way Skully. The once 0% surf content poster 100% political content poster now regulating the erbb lineup. Ring the bell boys! :roflmao:

Post of the year contender!

You gotta admit he’s come a long way since the Chuck Johnson days...

Catch one for that commie bloomies...

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
You've come a long way Skully. The once 0% surf content poster 100% political content poster now regulating the erbb lineup. Ring the bell boys! :roflmao:

Bingo. No surf content from the Skully. You know why? Because he doesn't surf, and admitted this many years ago.

moby

Nep status
Nov 10, 2010
I think anyone who names other posters in the title of their attack thread should be banned. Especially non-surfing kooks who are only here for the politics. Who does that?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I think anyone who names other posters in the title of their attack thread should be banned. Especially non-surfing kooks who are only here for the politics. Who does that?
Agreed, except for the banning part unless someone becomes a constant nuisance and liability like crazy stu. Seems that Casa really gets under skully's skin and I'm not sure why :unsure:

Reactions: PRCD

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
regardless of yalls love thing or whatevr

Another forum im on had to crack down as everything was spiraling into political cirklejerks in the Casual channel.
Just recently as well.
It was driving people away who weren't there for politics

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Skully's rights have been violated, you see.

I wonder how it's possible to post anything non-political in this day and age where everything's political. :unsure:

Good job driving up traffic Casa. That'll ensure this place will be the last thing to close.