Can we now agree that the so called "main stream news" is a complete fraud?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Getting back to the original topic of this thread, I have a 1st amendment question. Does the 1st amendment protect ABC News from legal exposure for not turning over evidence in its possession of criminal behavior and pedophiles to the police?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Getting back to the original topic of this thread, I have a 1st amendment question. Does the 1st amendment protect ABC News from legal exposure for not turning over evidence in its possession of criminal behavior and pedophiles to the police?
How about a Republican DA and Trump cabinet member letting said Pedo off the hook?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I love how you try to dodge and deflect from the question I asked in order to protect your brothers in arms over at ABC.
So you are balming the media for not running the story and not the Govt official responible for prosecuting? You really must be a slow adult

Reactions: jomo

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell
Then pretty much anything can be used as an excuse to impeach.

Nice precedent the Dems are setting here.
How quickly we forget...................

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role,” the politician said. “Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

-Lindsey Graham
01/16/99

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Then pretty much anything can be used as an excuse to impeach.

Nice precedent the Dems are setting here.
The Dems? in your senility you forgot about Clinton getting impeached over a Bj when the Repubs couldn't find anything else

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Lying under oath is a high crime in federal court. If used to cover for another crime (Paula Jones), it just adds to the case.

Many people are jailed just for lying under oath in a court of law. Clinton as a lawyer, knows this well.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Lying under oath is a high crime in federal court. If used to cover for another crime (Paula Jones), it just adds to the case.

Many people are jailed just for lying under oath in a court of law. Clinton as a lawyer, knows this well.
A Trumtard talking about lying? Can't make it up.