Can someone explain to me how a 23yr old serving 90 consecutive life sentences is supposed to pay $5million in damages to his victims families?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
He’s tossed and rag dolled in the big house. Won’t make it through his first sexual encounter. Good.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I think it's unfortunate that rape is considered part and parcel of the criminal justice system and, in some cases, celebrated
It’s a fact of life. Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time. Can you dig it!

There are a lot of things that are sad about incarceration. That’s just one of them. I think the guy should have got the needle.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Weird that you seem more upset about his racism than the fact that he’s a murderer.
There was a thread a while back where @$kully admitted to simulating a fire in the dorm hallway and shoelacing the door knobs of people across the hall from each other, ostensibly locking them in while they thought they were going to burn to death. Then he patted himself on the back and said "but at least I never graffitied a racist slur on a building" or something along those lines.

SJW moral compass in a nutshell.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Who says I don’t? He‘s a racist and a murderer. I personally believe the murdering part to be more of an issue.
He didn’t get 90 consecutive life sentences for being a racist. We are free to be racist assholes in this country. Several erBBers exercise this freedom here on a daily basis and many others look the other way.
There was a thread a while back where @$kully admitted to simulating a fire in the dorm hallway and shoelacing the door knobs of people across the hall from each other, ostensibly locking them in while they thought they were going to burn to death. Then he patted himself on the back and said "but at least I never graffitied a racist slur on a building" or something along those lines.

SJW moral compass in a nutshell.
you left out the part where I said it was wrong and I regretted it.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink