California has a great business climate. Tesla moving its HQ to Texas.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Is Austin really all that?

Isn't it crowded?
There isn't anything that stands out about Austin. Like SB said..giant university, lots of bars and restaurants, 6th street. The greater area is massive and the real estate is ridiculous. Texas have that California car culture so driving over an hour to work isn't a big deal. The hill country is very nice but like everywhere in Texas...the weather sucks (if you're coming from California) If you're in tech or film....its the place to be.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Austin is famous for the Eeyore Festival.

Y'know, Eeyore, with such quotes as, "Don't worry about me. Go and enjoy yourself. I'll stay here and be miserable."

-OR-

"Not much of a house, just right for not much of a donkey."

-OR-

"I was so upset I forgot to be happy."

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Texas is the reason….

@cnn/post/C4gnk0_or01/?xmt=AQGztpt99d4u4z1laMxltJx3lBPQaQvMlx5bWrfdB4BkVg

Or is it Elaine?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
no comment on how Tesla has been the worst performing stock on the S&P500?
I wasn't sure what exactly I was commenting on because you only post a Threads link with no context.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/14/investing/tesla-growth-stock-elon-musk?cid=ios_appTesla is the worst performing stock in the S&P 500. Analysts say it has further to fall
Why should I care? Most people would agree that Tesla is overvalued. Even at the current price the price-to-earnings ratio is 50% higher than the average for the index.

The real question is, why are you always the to top any Elon related threads or start new ones :unsure: :roflmao:
Not a pathology :ROFLMAO: